Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,909 Members 37,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cyanogenmod For Grand 2

Tip us?

rohanviolin
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] Cyanogenmod For Grand 2

When is it coming??? Grand 2 has been around for a long time now and needs lots of customizations which arent available yet....there is on nly one custom rom (GenNxt) .......What about the other developers?????
The Following User Says Thank You to rohanviolin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bibhu60
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Thumbs up wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanviolin View Post
When is it coming??? Grand 2 has been around for a long time now and needs lots of customizations which arent available yet....there is on nly one custom rom (GenNxt) .......What about the other developers?????
Grand 2 is not yet too popular but hope that soon we will get it on our phone

My Thread -:
[BootAnimations] For Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 (320 X 480)

Hit if I helped you somehow

Current Device:Galaxy Ace Plus
Android Version:4.1.2
Current Rom: AROMA||CM10||JB|✩✩Pure GALAXYv1.0✩✩
TouchWiz: 4.0
Kernel version:2.6.38.6-1214151
Baseband version:S7500DDME1
The Following User Says Thank You to bibhu60 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

techmate98
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thumbs up reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanviolin View Post
the phone as yet has not got the any custom recovery like cwm or twrp and the qualcomm bootloader has also not been unlocked which is compulsory for cyanogen or any othe build to work on it

hit thanks if this helped

Ahmed
Old
(Last edited by Ahmed; 20th June 2014 at 07:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by techmate98 View Post
the phone as yet has not got the any custom recovery like cwm or twrp and the qualcomm bootloader has also not been unlocked which is compulsory for cyanogen or any othe build to work on it

hit thanks if this helped
I don't know what you are thinking...Your company is not gonna give you TWRP/CWM installed for you, nor they are going to unlock bootloader for you. Developers have to make CWM/TWRP to be compatible with this phone (which is not rocket-science). And you have to unlock bootloader by yourself per given instructions, but in many cases, Samsung doesn't need to unlock bootloader differently. All that matter's is the developer's will and determination

techmate98
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Brother I am saying the same thing that the developers have not yet been able to get cwm or twrp for this

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED