Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,022 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

my Grand 2 SM-G7102 is dead and dont have adf box

Tip us?

abm_elnur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default my Grand 2 SM-G7102 is dead and dont have adf box

yone ... i m new here . i have a grand 2 dead while downgrading from 4.4.2 .. i dont have adf tools(i found a method using this device (atf box) but i havent it ) but i heared that the Sd card method can repair it.. i found a method for samsung S3 in youtube that using .bin file and put it in sd card using win32diskimager .. i searched for that file for my phone but i didnt find it ..

drrami75
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by abm_elnur View Post
yone ... i m new here . i have a grand 2 dead while downgrading from 4.4.2 .. i dont have adf tools(i found a method using this device (atf box) but i havent it ) but i heared that the Sd card method can repair it.. i found a method for samsung S3 in youtube that using .bin file and put it in sd card using win32diskimager .. i searched for that file for my phone but i didnt find it ..
How to put a file Sdc on the Memory Card ...?
Program win32diskimager does not support the file sdc
you need atf box to make it

abm_elnur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrami75 View Post
How to put a file Sdc on the Memory Card ...?
Program win32diskimager does not support the file sdc
you need atf box to make it
yaah yahh i know .. thats why i said i dont have atf box ... you drami have the same problem right ??

techmate98
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
yaah yahh i know .. thats why i said i dont have atf box ... you drami have the same problem right ??
no method would work i have personally gone through this and finally you will have to take it to the service center
the service centre representative asked me whether its rooted or not
never say yes tell them that your were upgrading through kies and the pc rebooted and then phone is not booting then they will not ask you anything simply they will change the motherboard and upload the IEMI and other software and give it to you(estimated time of repair depends on the availability of the hardware)

drrami75
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
yes same problem...

abm_elnur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by techmate98 View Post
no method would work i have personally gone through this and finally you will have to take it to the service center
the service centre representative asked me whether its rooted or not
never say yes tell them that your were upgrading through kies and the pc rebooted and then phone is not booting then they will not ask you anything simply they will change the motherboard and upload the IEMI and other software and give it to you(estimated time of repair depends on the availability of the hardware)
but i dont have a warranty cause i bought from unoffical samsung shop ... they are going to do it for me for free !!?

abm_elnur
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrami75 View Post
yes same problem...
did you solve it ?? and how ??

techmate98
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
but i dont have a warranty cause i bought from unoffical samsung shop ... they are going to do it for me for free !!?
Do you have a bill
If you have it you can go to the service centre

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app