[Q] Heating problem

OP PiKay

21st July 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
More
Hey guys I have just now upgraded from grand 1 to 2. I am noticing that the phone heats up a lot with slightly higher use of 3g or playing a game even for just 2 mins. Any of you have a solution to this heating problem?

I have also noticed that the RAM is always above 0.9 GB of use. This maybe due to the heavy touchwiz so just need a confirmation. Also I have upgraded to android 4.4.2 and the heating still exists. Any help is much appreciated.
21st July 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 8

26 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry are you joking
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKay

Hey guys I have just now upgraded from grand 1 to 2. I am noticing that the phone heats up a lot with slightly higher use of 3g or playing a game even for just 2 mins. Any of you have a solution to this heating problem?

I have also noticed that the RAM is always above 0.9 GB of use. This maybe due to the heavy touchwiz so just need a confirmation. Also I have upgraded to android 4.4.2 and the heating still exists. Any help is much appreciated.

show me a single smartphone that doesnt heat up while gaming..upgrading to kitkat reduces heat issues but gaming performance is very bad on kitkat ..3g heating is common in all samsung phones..grand 2 is eetter..once take a look at galaxy s4 you cant even hold it..
22nd July 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,854

4,259 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashik008

show me a single smartphone that doesnt heat up while gaming..upgrading to kitkat reduces heat issues but gaming performance is very bad on kitkat ..3g heating is common in all samsung phones..grand 2 is eetter..once take a look at galaxy s4 you cant even hold it..

Cell phone without heating ? Grand duos i9082... it never over heats.. My only x phone i regret to change due to awesome btry life
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread