Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 42,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooting issue?

Tip us?

anuajayan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Rooting issue?

when i tried to root it shows "unfortunately process com android phone has stopped" itz keep on popup and drop down menu is not showing..please help me out..i'm using the latest stock firmware XXUANE2...
pls help me out... Thanks inadvance........

schubeir
Old
(Last edited by schubeir; 8th June 2014 at 09:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuajayan View Post
when i tried to root it shows "unfortunately process com android phone has stopped" itz keep on popup and drop down menu is not showing..please help me out..i'm using the latest stock firmware XXUANE2...
pls help me out... Thanks inadvance........

As of now, no one has been able to root successfully, convincingly. While some people have been able to root, others have failed with the same methods. There are pre rooted ROMs if you want (Balliboxer's) but no CWM or TWRP.

If you want to go back to stock, download stock ROM from sammobile website and use ODIN to flash.
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/

Please click on thanks if you think I helped

schubeir
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schubeir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anuajayan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by schubeir View Post
As of now, no one has been able to root successfully, convincingly. While some people have been able to root, others have failed with the same methods. There are pre rooted ROMs if you want (Balliboxer's) but no CWM or TWRP.

If you want to go back to stock, download stock ROM from sammobile website and use ODIN to flash.
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/

schubeir
Thank you bro..if i do so will it void my warranty?

schubeir
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuajayan View Post
Thank you bro..if i do so will it void my warranty?
if you root your phone you automatically lose warranty. however, in the event that you need warranty, you can always revert to the stock rom before taking the phone to the service center --

best regards

schubeir