Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask Any Questions

Tip us?

citBabY
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsygaco View Post
I have stock recovery..and i already flashed nh3. When i press toggle in notification drawer or settings, it just turns off quickly. And i cant search any wifi by it.. I can turn on bluetooth etc
That's because it can't function well with your device, I guess on most devices D:

Well, have you got a Nandriod backup as precaution? If you didn't then this will be really bothersome!

I think you can just try flashing the firmware you had before, if you knew it. If you didn't then just search for any NGx firmware. As far as I know those builds have zero troubles
The Following User Says Thank You to citBabY For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dlsygaco
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY View Post
That's because it can't function well with your device, I guess on most devices D:

Well, have you got a Nandriod backup as precaution? If you didn't then this will be really bothersome!

I think you can just try flashing the firmware you had before, if you knew it. If you didn't then just search for any NGx firmware. As far as I know those builds have zero troubles
I really forgot what the ng was because of OTA. But i manually flashed nh3 then updated it ota to nh6. I rooted with cwm/twrp, because i had blue screens i had to wipe system data cache. And this happened havent done any backups though. Really weird. Only the wifi toggle just forces itself to turn off immediately after turning it on =.=