[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask Any Questions

Yesterday, 12:13 PM   |  #201  
Flag Helwan, Egypt
Thanks Meter: 9

89 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhan.J

How to use smart stay? Is it working on this device?

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Well I just enable Smart Stay from its quick setting tile, then hold my phone face to face with me...

Sometimes it doesn't work efficiently in dim light or complete darkness.
Yesterday, 06:15 PM   |  #202  
SOMEWHERE IN INDIA
Thanks Meter: 35

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by citBabY

Well I just enable Smart Stay from its quick setting tile, then hold my phone face to face with me...

Sometimes it doesn't work efficiently in dim light or complete darkness.

Is it working with kitkat?? I cant see the icon(seems to be disabled) and too it doesnt work even in dark or in moderate light? [emoji27]
Yesterday, 08:30 PM   |  #203  
Flag Helwan, Egypt
Thanks Meter: 9

89 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown rockstar

Is it working with kitkat?? I cant see the icon(seems to be disabled) and too it doesnt work even in dark or in moderate light? [emoji27]

Well I have mods to remove its icon... But when I'm sitting in normally lighted place, Smart Stay works just as it should!

Note Bien... Sometimes I see the icon flicker for less than 100ms, but it still works normally... Don't know if that's a bug from the mod I use to remove the icon or it's the Smart Stay application itself!
Today, 03:08 PM   |  #204  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Asking fo help
I would like to share my app on this XDA App and Theme Development.
Ofcourse I am still newbie on this threat.
After all, i got this messege when i started posting.

To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!

Also when i am tyring to get into this link If this is a development project, please use DevDB instead of this new thread form.
Then i got this messege on top of website.
You do not have permission to edit a project. If reaching this message in error, please notify an administrator.

What should i do?
Thank you..
Today, 05:12 PM   |  #205  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
How do I connect wifi direct with LG Smart TV

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Today, 06:04 PM   |  #206  
Flag Keep guessing ;)
Thanks Meter: 16

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfis05

I would like to share my app on this XDA App and Theme Development.
Ofcourse I am still newbie on this threat.
After all, i got this messege when i started posting.

To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages. After approximately 10 posts, you will be able to post outside links. Thank you for understanding!

Also when i am tyring to get into this link If this is a development project, please use DevDB instead of this new thread form.
Then i got this messege on top of website.
You do not have permission to edit a project. If reaching this message in error, please notify an administrator.

What should i do?
Thank you..

As clear as it is you should have 10 posts to add links to your posts or a new thread the DevdDB message appears everytime you start a new thread ...DevDb refers to a new project or mod ...so if you're a dev and posting a new rom or mod it should be under Devdb ..and the last the edit message seems to be an error just report it to administrator as it says...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread