Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask Any Questions

21st March 2015, 07:07 AM   |  #331  
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 20

30 posts
More
Prompt
Guys i wunna try to port NH1 radio partition to NK1 radio for SM-G7102 because NK1 is having compatibility issues with custom roms to test with it.
i know it might be harmful and these stuff but i know how to save myself !

however all i could find to take an image of my existing Radio failed.. i even switched back to my stock rom "from nand backup" and i still couldn't.

can anyone at least point me where i can find a way to back up my radio, because i cant find radios anywhere and if i succeeded in restoring it later i'll ask any friend to back up their NH1 and send it to me to test with it.

P.S. what i mean by Radio is the Modem , TA and/or EFS partitions.
THANKS!!
Last edited by xWaLeEdOoOx; 21st March 2015 at 07:25 AM.
26th March 2015, 10:28 AM   |  #332  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaseemAlkurdi

First, I'm your younger brother I'm 15 years old.

No need to worry. I rooted my Grand 2 three days after buying it.

As for your issue, use Download Mode to reflash stock firmware OR any custom recovery (CWM/TWRP/PhilZ).
Your recovery partition was damaged. That's why your phone doesn't boot into recovery.

Your best friend is the 1.x GB download of stock firmware from SamMobile.

hey bro ....i just knew that my phone is from taiwan ......flashed taiwan jellybean it worked ... is there any way to change all baseband ,kernel, firmware,etc to indian so that it becomes an indian phone
26th March 2015, 10:41 AM   |  #333  
SOMEWHERE IN INDIA
Thanks Meter: 97

274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhanish63

hey bro ....i just knew that my phone is from taiwan ......flashed taiwan jellybean it worked ... is there any way to change all baseband ,kernel, firmware,etc to indian so that it becomes an indian phone

You can flash indian firmware but beware...you will get different problems like wifi not working or network issues on your sim card.but you can give a try...
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown rockstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th March 2015, 05:36 PM   |  #334  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Phone Exchange Recurring Events from different Time Zone Sync in S Calendar
Hello,

I have gained from posts earlier, am initiating a new question in this forum as I am unable to locate any similar posts. Please help / point me to any solution threads. Thanks in advance.

When I receive one time Calendar note from another time zone, they sync properly in my phone (S Calendar app).

When I sync Recurring Exchange Calendar Events in S Calendar sent from PST to IST time zones, the entry is incorrect. In some cases the entry is created for a day in advance and some others are 1 hour in advance.

Google Calendar App gets it wrong, exactly like S Calendar does. Outlook App gets them right (but the UI sucks).

I have tried to clear data in the S Calendar app and resync. Tried Master Reset. Visited an authorized service center, those folks reinstall the software.

Including screenshots of the About screen and the *#1234# output.

Details:
Device Model : Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7102)
Android 4.4.2

Thanks,
Swidhar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-26-21-53-56.png
Views:	12
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	3230429   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-26-21-54-09.png
Views:	12
Size:	38.6 KB