FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask Any Questions

1,935 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,908
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th July 2015, 10:33 PM |#461  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i need help
i followed the steps to install cm 12.1 my grand 2 sm-g7102 first i root the phone with
odin
CWM-6.0.4.9-ms103g-Beta
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02
opened root checker say i have root access
then i followed step by step when i choose install zip error say
this package is for device ms013g this device is ms103g
installation aborted
my phone now not work just screen with the name of phone
all i need now is to make it work back i downloaded
G7102XXUANA1_G7102OJVAML3_G7102XXUAML5_HOME.tar.md 5
but odin failed
what i have to do please
 
 
26th July 2015, 12:27 PM |#462  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hi everyone
grand 2 doesn't support wireless charging
but can we stick something to our battery and make it supports charging wirelessly? sorry I am a noob but I saw a video in YouTube a guy stick sth onto the receiver of usb of an iPhone and the phone charge wireless at a plate
can we make a charger ourselves?
26th July 2015, 12:54 PM |#463  
kuldude's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Keep guessing ;)
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTakki

i followed the steps to install cm 12.1 my grand 2 sm-g7102 first i root the phone with
odin
CWM-6.0.4.9-ms103g-Beta
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02
opened root checker say i have root access
then i followed step by step when i choose install zip error say
this package is for device ms013g this device is ms103g
installation aborted
my phone now not work just screen with the name of phone
all i need now is to make it work back i downloaded
G7102XXUANA1_G7102OJVAML3_G7102XXUAML5_HOME.tar.md 5
but odin failed
what i have to do please

Instead of trying CWM try philz touch and you have downloaded wrong firmware if you were on 4.4.2 and installed all the latest updates then you should on B1 try flashing that firmware
Last edited by kuldude; 26th July 2015 at 12:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuldude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2015, 12:55 PM |#464  
unkown rockstar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connection error :p
Thanks Meter: 296
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuen.Jason22

hi everyone
grand 2 doesn't support wireless charging
but can we stick something to our battery and make it supports charging wirelessly? sorry I am a noob but I saw a video in YouTube a guy stick sth onto the receiver of usb of an iPhone and the phone charge wireless at a plate
can we make a charger ourselves?

If you made one...i bet samsung is coming to hire you...maybe apple comes first or even microsoft..well htc is also there😂😝

Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown rockstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2015, 01:37 PM |#465  
hellakarsh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moradabad
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown rockstar

If you made one...i bet samsung is coming to hire you...maybe apple comes first or even microsoft..well htc is also there😂😝

Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app

Perfect answer.. Lol..[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Yesterday, 03:34 PM |#466  
Junior Member
Flag Dnipropetrovsk
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
You do not have permission to edit a project. If reaching this message in error, plea
Good day! I want to post my Android project, but when I click "New DevDB Project" I see "You do not have permission to edit a project. If reaching this message in error, please notify an administrator."
Can you help me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
help thread, noob friendly
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes