[HELP THREAD][NOOB FRIENDLY] Ask Any Questions

Search This thread

shahfaishal

Aug 9, 2014
my rom is not odexed.. its stock..but i rooted it. well its a widget name DIRECT DIAL. if u can help it wud b grt frm u. thanks

Jul 4, 2015
"Access for voice call on sim 1 is restricted". Can make or receive the call but can't hear voice of other person & not even the ring while making a call.

Sim 1 is on 2g & sim 2 is on 3g. Cleared cache & dalvik cache but problem remains as it is.

I am screen lock bug user & flashed with Mukulsoni's AIO first version. Updated the rom over 4.3. Everything was working fine till last night.

Sent from my SM-G7102

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
"Access for voice call on sim 1 is restricted". Can make or receive the call but can't hear voice of other person & not even the ring while making a call.

Sim 1 is on 2g & sim 2 is on 3g. Cleared cache & dalvik cache but problem remains as it is.

I am screen lock bug user & flashed with Mukulsoni's AIO first version. Updated the rom over 4.3. Everything was working fine till last night.

Sent from my SM-G7102

sim on 3g can make calls and not 2g...check aio v2..it enables call with 2g sim and data with 3g sim.

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
can someone provide me the stock boot.img from BOB1 firmware?(get it from system>boot.img)

srilu96

Jun 11, 2015
android system and android os battery drain

The ROM kind of ok when compared to the Samsung stock ROM but the problem was he battery used to drain too much because of android system and android os. It has reduced a little in this ROM but the problem still exists and drains the battery pretty fast. Please help. Also I'm not able to send messages from the 1st sim and I'm on the latest AIO version 2 cm 12.1
Reply ASAP
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Anubhav001

Sep 3, 2015
New Delhi
USB Connecion with PC does''t detect phone

From the past 2 days, I am trying to connect my grand 2 with my pc, but unfortunately, its not detecting my phone. And I don't even have a clue whether it happened because of me or not..
I've already tried several steps to solve my prob but none of them worked. :(
Like-
1. Rebooting the phone, clearing cache n dalvik cache.
2. Uninstalled all its drivers from computer and reinstalling latest one's.
3. Installed Kies3 to check its discoverable or not.
4. Changing modes from mtp to ptp to adb.
5. Cleaning off the pins and using its original data cable.

After these steps what I found out is that after fresh installed drivers it attempts to install its own driver which takes too long but after installing it does not get detected in my computer but rather it shows up in device manager with name "SAMSUNG_Android".
I know it cant be rom issue or anything like that, but also i believe its not pin broken issue as it is charging plus when i uninstalled all its drivers it tries to reinstall.
So please help me out and suggest something :) .
Thanks in advance ;) .

srilu96

Jun 11, 2015
how to attach screenshots to reply? I'm able to attach the link, but the photos are not getting displayed.
thanks

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
From the past 2 days, I am trying to connect my grand 2 with my pc, but unfortunately, its not detecting my phone. And I don't even have a clue whether it happened because of me or not..
I've already tried several steps to solve my prob but none of them worked. :(
Like-
1. Rebooting the phone, clearing cache n dalvik cache.
2. Uninstalled all its drivers from computer and reinstalling latest one's.
3. Installed Kies3 to check its discoverable or not.
4. Changing modes from mtp to ptp to adb.
5. Cleaning off the pins and using its original data cable.

After these steps what I found out is that after fresh installed drivers it attempts to install its own driver which takes too long but after installing it does not get detected in my computer but rather it shows up in device manager with name "SAMSUNG_Android".
I know it cant be rom issue or anything like that, but also i believe its not pin broken issue as it is charging plus when i uninstalled all its drivers it tries to reinstall.
So please help me out and suggest something :) .
Thanks in advance ;) .

install samsung drivers..turn off internet connection on pc and connect device,it takes around 5-10 min to install drivers(depends on pc).

skghosh.mail

Jul 6, 2015
calcutta
goo.gl
Xiaomi Poco F1
I like to experiment with roms and settings and that's why i have to take backups and restore my contacts several times a month. Google contacts sync is worse than useless (reason: suppose one contact has multiple phone numbers and emails, after restore Google always creates separate contacts with those, and it doesn't backup high resolution images).
There are several apps on playstore which deal with this issue but they all fail miserably while backing up original quality contact photos stored in my device. Mcbackup does a decent job but even when photo compression is disabled, is still reduces the quality of saved images.
So please please please help me find a proper way to take full contact backups with original quality contact images. Share your valuable experience. :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using XDA Forums PRO

linbei003

Oct 5, 2015
:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

neonkat

Aug 15, 2014
lost
:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone...!! :)
    This Thread Is Opened To All Members To Ask any help for your problems.
    I made this thread since some repeated or similar question will be asked again and again instead they can come here and get the answer to their question...:) So That They don't repeat and clutter in Threads...
    The Main Idea of this thread is to get users to help other users with their problems/questions.
    So if you have any problems/Question Post it here In this thread...:)
    You will either get an answer or will get pointed in the right direction.
    Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read THIS thread.
    Even if you do get your question answered, please do come back here and if possible help others Since you may know the answer to some question Even if you are NOOB.
    (coming later as soon as we start getting the guides) to educate yourself. You'll be surprised how much time
    and frustration it will save you in the future!
    Make full use of this thread...
    Request : I Request All The Members Of This Forum and Everyone To Help each other here and guide them to right direction for the Question/Problems...
    I Hope This Thread Will Be Useful To All...:)
    Here the latest leaked document...

Press the thanks button if i helped you
    Thank a lot. But, I Don't know what is the version of the OTA coming to me. So, it is better to download the latest firmware before nj2, right?
    Or it is better to root my current version and install customed 4.4.x rom directly, will it work?

No no every kitkat custom rom thats there on xda requires a base rom and that base rom is generally kitkat roms.. i guess u should through ota till nh4 or nh6 according to your location... and ota come in order of there realses...

And don't say thanks press the thanks button it consumes only 2 jules of energy
    SM-G7109 bought in China without Google Services

Hi. I'm new here.
    I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7109 in China (China Telecom).
    To my surprise, it doesn't have any Google services pre-installed :(
    I went to the shop and the staff somehow installed Gmail on it. So I have all the contacts now :)
    The staff also installed Play Store but it doesn't work. It doesn't crash but it responses as if there's no connection :(
    I also noticed that Calendar won't sync no matter how many times I try to sync manually.
    It gives an error message, "unfortunately calendar has stopped".
    Gmail seems to be syncing somehow but not so often...
    If possible, I want all the Google services work normally.
    I searched on the internet but can't find a good solution.
    Will the method using the files like "com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed.apk" work for my device?
    If you have any advice, I would really appreciate it.
    I tried "com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed.apk" but it didn't work, either.
    I also noticed Google Map also doesn't work.
    It's so frustrating not to have Google services on an Android phone...
    Anyone can help me out?

Don't worry my friend will try to find a solution for your problem...:) If possible try to install google play app by searching in google..:)
    Edit : Visit Here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2689312 Thanks to @doctor_droid for help...:)