Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,049 Members 39,392 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to root Grand 2 SM-G7102 android 4.4 kitkat?

Tip us?
 
abilash10
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: itahari
When will root will available?? I wana root grnd 2 kitkat.and wana know will i able to unroot it?? Will Root file have orginal firmware ?? May i install app in sd card?? Plz give me reply i am new in andriod so.
 
anand4edu
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 134
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abilash10 View Post
When will root will available?? I wana root grnd 2 kitkat.and wana know will i able to unroot it?? Will Root file have orginal firmware ?? May i install app in sd card?? Plz give me reply i am new in andriod so.
Please search in YouTube. Video demonstration is available for grand 2 rooting procedure.

If u want to unroot u need to flash only kitkat rom. Else downgraded version will hard brick ur phone


Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
 
abilash10
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: itahari
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand4edu View Post
Please search in YouTube. Video demonstration is available for grand 2 rooting procedure.

If u want to unroot u need to flash only kitkat rom. Else downgraded version will hard brick ur phone


Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Downgraded version mean jelly bean 4.4?? Kitkat orginal firmware available in sammobile so may i install it and it will be unroot if i want From odin as given process in to install orginal firmware from odin? Reply me
 
anand4edu
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 134
Join Date: Aug 2013
Downgraded meant jelly bean.
Yes. For unrooting u can do that.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to anand4edu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
abilash10
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: itahari
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand4edu View Post
Downgraded meant jelly bean.
Yes. For unrooting u can do that.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
Thanks.. waiting for cft root.i feel it easy.
 
anand4edu
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 134
Join Date: Aug 2013
Current one also easy

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
 
abilash10
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: itahari
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand4edu View Post
Current one also easy

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
i saw video but i dont understand proprely where do i get step by step procedure ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more