How to root samsung galaxy grand 2

Search This thread

brkoMostar

Jan 16, 2013
Redmi K20 Pro
I have a galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102 and a big problem.
what I need is just. Pit file for 7102nd When I did the update to a newer version of the process is broken. Bootloader works, but Odin returns: There is no PIT partition. Now I'm trying to find an appropriate pit file.
I took several official version ROMs with sammobile.com, but when they unpacked find no pit file.

Please any help or ideas anyone?

I press TNX button in advance

Joseph Mostar

.rootCoder.

Nov 22, 2013
xda ;)
what I need is just. Pit file for 7102nd When I did the update to a newer version of the process is broken. Bootloader works, but Odin returns: There is no PIT partition. Now I'm trying to find an appropriate pit file.
I took several official version ROMs with sammobile.com, but when they unpacked find no pit file.

Joseph Mostar

see this website

Reactions: brkoMostar

brkoMostar

Jan 16, 2013
Redmi K20 Pro
Hello everyone,

Thank you. RootCoder, I found a free solution to nikatel.ir/galaxy-grand-2-g7102 (use google translator, helped me to follow the instructions).
Now everything is ok,

best regards

jeetujaan

Sep 24, 2013
Plz use balliboxer prerooted firmware it is working....surely I tested on my grand 2

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jeetujaan

Sep 24, 2013
Yes I root my grand 2 successfully....balliboxer thread

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

barbs17

May 9, 2014
rooting failed, need help

hi guys..newbie here mind if i ask help? i think i had softbrick my grand 2 phone when trying to root using cf root file i found somewhere in the net. no i can;t open my phone and when i tried again to root using gennext preroot rom of SM-G7012 it stucks only on "Leave CS..." it apperas after successfully checking MD5.. i just had tgis phone 3 days ago huhuhuhuhu any help guys?

Mansoor1223

Jun 5, 2013
Peshawar
www.mansoorahmad.me
Can You Go To Download Mode

hi guys..newbie here mind if i ask help? i think i had softbrick my grand 2 phone when trying to root using cf root file i found somewhere in the net. no i can;t open my phone and when i tried again to root using gennext preroot rom of SM-G7012 it stucks only on "Leave CS..." it apperas after successfully checking MD5.. i just had tgis phone 3 days ago huhuhuhuhu any help guys?

Bro just tell me can you go to download mode? Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button At the same time, wait until phone boots in download mode.

Now if your phone boots in download mode so just download the stock official stock firmware and flash it via Odin.

I had the same error but just did it via flashing firmware.

barbs17

May 9, 2014
i can go to download mode

Bro just tell me can you go to download mode? Press & Hold Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button At the same time, wait until phone boots in download mode.

Now if your phone boots in download mode so just download the stock official stock firmware and flash it via Odin.

I had the same error but just did it via flashing firmware.

yes bro i can..but just tried asking here anticipating somebody might suggest it and here you are bro.. thanks for the positive feedback..regarding stock firmware i found one here : androidcentral.us/2014/02/android-4-3-official-firmware-xxuanb2-galaxy-grand-2-duos/
how about yours bro? ughh our dsl's connection is soooooo slow, file is as big as 1.5G ..10 yrs i guess to finish donload hahaha

i really wanna try rooted rom of gennext coz i find it very cool

Mansoor1223

Jun 5, 2013
Peshawar
www.mansoorahmad.me
You can have the guide

yes bro i can..but just tried asking here anticipating somebody might suggest it and here you are bro.. thanks for the positive feedback..regarding stock firmware i found one here : androidcentral.us/2014/02/android-4-3-official-firmware-xxuanb2-galaxy-grand-2-duos/
how about yours bro? ughh our dsl's connection is soooooo slow, file is as big as 1.5G ..10 yrs i guess to finish donload hahaha

i really wanna try rooted rom of gennext coz i find it very cool

Here is also an official firmware for your device and with guide @ Official Firmware for Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102

barbs17

May 9, 2014
tanx much

tanx bro..will use it as a back-up file..i had already fixed myphone around 3am this morning haha.. flashed it with stock rom then rooted it with gennext..
it was so funny actually because what i had mentioned regarding "leave cs..." was actually the signal to click "start" button so to proceed with the flashing..hehe weow, the process was kinda different than what was being instructed by details.. at least i was able to figure out the solution all by myself. Anyway, tanx much again bro..God bless..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rootcoder bro,, please help, i installed what u mention, i also googling for this method, every thing i installed and when i type in cmd this word for mount "amd remount" the error comes remount failed: operation not permitted .. please help what to do bro.. without mout how can i r/w?:crying:
    ??????????????:confused:
    Cough..Ah...Very well...

Do you know something ?...you may not trust me
    My galaxy s duos (Gt-s7562) has only CWM port
    but
    i've searshed about twrp
    now i'm using twrp in my s7562 (taked it from a same snapdragon chip)
    What you should do:
    Know your chip
    searsh for another product that has the same chip
    get cwm or twrp(it's the best for me) from that product
    flash it
    flash superSU.zip
    EnJoY (NOTICE:IT'S A DANGEROUS PROCESS AND IT MAY HARDBRICK YOUR PHONE)
    c'mon don't be affraid ;)
    I wonder that you aren't yet rooted your phone ! ?
    Okkkk:) broooo.... surely try todayy.. and tell you the result :eek:

Thx Bro..No Problem
    Just Don't forget to press the thx button...it boosts me ;)

Joseph Mostar

see this website