Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 41,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] India Kitkat version lacks many languages

Tip us?

joaovictorssa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] India Kitkat version lacks many languages

Guys, sorry my english

I am from Brazil.

I installed the Indian KitKat rom. And my phone is working perfectly. The problem is donīt have the Portuguese language Brazil. Only English and Asian languages​​.

My SM-G7102 is imported(Made in Vietnan), it is not the version with TV sold in Brazil(SM-G7102T)
And Still has Portuguese language

Before upgrading to the KitKat, I taked a print screen of the settings of device

* Baseband version: G7102XXUAML5
* Kernel Version: 3.4.0-2671946 se.infra @ R0210-02 # 1 Tue May 13 21:33:27 KST 2014
* Build Number: JLS36C.G7102XXUANE2

Could anyone tell me which region was? When leaving the kitkat for the original version of my device I reinstall and recover the language Portuguese Brazil

drrami75
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaovictorssa View Post

* Kernel Version: 3.4.0-2671946 se.infra @ R0210-02 # 1 Tue May 13 21:33:27 KST 2014

Could anyone tell me which region was? When leaving the kitkat for the original version of my device I reinstall and recover the language Portuguese Brazil

This version is directed to Vietnam
There is same version for India

WaseemAlkurdi
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaovictorssa View Post
Guys, sorry my english

I am from Brazil.

I installed the Indian KitKat rom. And my phone is working perfectly. The problem is donīt have the Portuguese language Brazil. Only English and Asian languages​​.

My SM-G7102 is imported(Made in Vietnan), it is not the version with TV sold in Brazil(SM-G7102T)
And Still has Portuguese language

Before upgrading to the KitKat, I taked a print screen of the settings of device

You can recover your language without restoring your old firmware! Use a tool called Wanam Language Enabler. It enables any language of your choice. It works well with stock TouchWiz ROMs because they have all languages inside, but some link: locked in ROMs designed for specific areas (like Chinese in South America. Only a small minority speaks Chinese there.)

Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wanam

Requires a rooted device. Please click Thanks if I help.
The Following User Says Thank You to WaseemAlkurdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]