make android development section for grand 2 lte sm-g7105 also

OP qasim799

1st September 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

210 posts
More
Hi, all developers I request you to make a separate android development section for galaxy grand 2 LTE sm-g7105 also cause there is no rom pesent for sm-g7105.so roms can be ported to this phone also.
4th September 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 159

339 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799

Hi, all developers I request you to make a separate android development section for galaxy grand 2 LTE sm-g7105 also cause there is no rom pesent for sm-g7105.so roms can be ported to this phone also.

It will be empty. Each major device "name" gets a thread, but variants of a device share it.
Take the Note 2 for example. It'll be a waste of time to create a thread for each variant.
Each network operator in countries like the States (AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and US Cellular), Canada, and the UK has its own Note 2 variant. Not to mention the stuff sold in Korea and Japan.
4th September 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

210 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaseemAlkurdi

It will be empty. Each major device "name" gets a thread, but variants of a device share it.
Take the Note 2 for example. It'll be a waste of time to create a thread for each variant.
Each network operator in countries like the States (AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and US Cellular), Canada, and the UK has its own Note 2 variant. Not to mention the stuff sold in Korea and Japan.

Well then roms should be also ported for the LTE version under development thread
4th September 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 159

339 posts
More
Quote:

Well then roms should be also ported for the LTE version under development thread

This is true.
But most devs do NOT have the LTE variant, so Dialer and calling-related mods can't be used.
But you can try other mods. Flash stock firmware if things get screwed up.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote:

P.S. We didn't even get CM 11 for the 3G variant!
The LTE one's users would have to wait ...
5th September 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

210 posts
More
I can't wait anymore because there is no hope from samsung for kitkat I think difference is of dual sim frameworks and modules and kernel
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread