Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[stock rom ] [request]

Tip us?

rkmadotra
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [stock rom ] [request]

hi guys, I need stock unrooted official e2 Indian ROM for galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102. I m on very slow connection so can't download from sammobile or samsung-updates. can anybody provide stock e2 ROM on Google drive or adroidhostfile.com or any other server which support download resume. thanks.

abilash10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmadotra View Post
hi guys, I need stock unrooted official e2 Indian ROM for galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102. I m on very slow connection so can't download from sammobile or samsung-updates. can anybody provide stock e2 ROM on Google drive or adroidhostfile.com or any other server which support download resume. thanks.
hi friend sammobile give resume but u have to download it from pc using internet downlaod manager when power cut and again u can resume it by refreshing the download link and u will taken to sammobile website and again sign in and click download bottom and idm will catch up and resume file from where it had left.. i have download same way and sometimes idm will say if power cut 2 3 times to start download from first u ignore it and dnt begin download from start otherwise it will download file from begining so in this case also refresh the link and it will take to the sam mobile and do the same.. and also note sam mobile file not able to download from mobile because it do not have features like idm.

mobihack
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I had done the above thing using ADM.
"Strive not to be of success,
Strive to be of worth"

abilash10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default say how to do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobihack View Post
I had done the above thing using ADM.
Say how to do that. I use it but i cant able t9 download because of loigin.. and it donot give resume as well we have to refresh the link. So how u do that explain it will helpul to us.