FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[stock rom ] [request]

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By rkmadotra, Member on 9th June 2014, 08:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi guys, I need stock unrooted official e2 Indian ROM for galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102. I m on very slow connection so can't download from sammobile or samsung-updates. can anybody provide stock e2 ROM on Google drive or adroidhostfile.com or any other server which support download resume. thanks.
 
 
27th July 2014, 05:06 AM |#2  
abilash10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag itahari
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmadotra

hi guys, I need stock unrooted official e2 Indian ROM for galaxy grand 2 sm-g7102. I m on very slow connection so can't download from sammobile or samsung-updates. can anybody provide stock e2 ROM on Google drive or adroidhostfile.com or any other server which support download resume. thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...drive-t2849501
Last edited by abilash10; 18th August 2014 at 06:37 AM.
27th July 2014, 05:45 AM |#3  
mobihack's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ottapalam, Pallakad
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
I had done the above thing using ADM.
27th July 2014, 06:52 PM |#4  
abilash10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag itahari
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
say how to do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobihack

I had done the above thing using ADM.

Say how to do that. I use it but i cant able t9 download because of loigin.. and it donot give resume as well we have to refresh the link. So how u do that explain it will helpul to us.
4th August 2014, 10:00 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag surabaya
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by abilash10

Say how to do that. I use it but i cant able t9 download because of loigin.. and it donot give resume as well we have to refresh the link. So how u do that explain it will helpul to us.

can someone give a resumable link
4th August 2014, 11:57 AM |#6  
abilash10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag itahari
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmoonbase

can someone give a resumable link


http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...drive-t2849501
Last edited by abilash10; 18th August 2014 at 06:37 AM.
18th August 2014, 06:38 AM |#7  
abilash10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag itahari
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
here is the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmoonbase

can someone give a resumable link


http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...drive-t2849501
The Following User Says Thank You to abilash10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes