Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

takes 5 hours to fully charge battery (0 to 100%) orgional samsung charger

Tip us?

GT-I93oo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default takes 5 hours to fully charge battery (0 to 100%) orgional samsung charger

my grand 2 takes 5 hours to full charge. i use samsung charger came with grand 2.
after fully charge battery drains fast within 6 hours..
i calibrated battery but again same problem.
my grand 2 running on offical latest version.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using xda premium

Aeyan Ashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 719

DONATE TO ME
Hello mate ,
First of all the charger provided by samsung is never of a great quality . And your grand 2 is charging just a bit slow . It should heve been charged.in about 3-4 hrs. but I guess it can be also a problem of your wall socket . Maybe the voltage must be slow that time that's why it took about 5hrs. to achieve full charge . You don't have to worry . It's not the fault of your Galaxy grand .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mujtaba93
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-I93oo View Post
my grand 2 takes 5 hours to full charge. i use samsung charger came with grand 2.
after fully charge battery drains fast within 6 hours..
i calibrated battery but again same problem.
my grand 2 running on offical latest version.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using xda premium
There could be problem with wall socket or your phone. Cos mine takes about 2.5 hours to charge from 5% to 100%. Try charging in different socket and see if dat works.

desew
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default need help and advice

.hey guys..i need your help coz i have also the same problem with my galaxy grand 2 it takes 5 hrs or so to charge and i ask the help of my service provider..they change the cable charger but still the same problem..they also said that if same problem occurs i need to bring the phone again and they will open it for hardware check up inside the phone..my question is "Is it ok to let them open my phone and check its chips or hardware inside?"i need help pls...

schubeir
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by desew View Post
.hey guys..i need your help coz i have also the same problem with my galaxy grand 2 it takes 5 hrs or so to charge and i ask the help of my service provider..they change the cable charger but still the same problem..they also said that if same problem occurs i need to bring the phone again and they will open it for hardware check up inside the phone..my question is "Is it ok to let them open my phone and check its chips or hardware inside?"i need help pls...
if they have said that, they do suspect the issue with the hardware or else they would have not have given you a new charger. they are hoping that the issue is resolved with a charger. there is no harm in sending the handset to them to check the hardware.

schubeir

ankit7070
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default Issue with Charger not with Phone

I had similar issue. It was taking me around 3.5 hours for 100% charging of Grand 2 with Samsung Charger.

I switched my charger to LG charger (I got it with LG L90) and interestingly it now takes only 2 hours