Account currently disabled
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Did u See This Part :
Setup your Device
For Samsung devices,
1. Try install V4A as user app instead of system app if the latter failed doesn't work.
2. Use Normal Mode and select V4A FX in Settings>Sound>Music Effects.
3. If don't work, use another player rather than Samsung stock Music.
1. ROOT your device.
2. Install busybox if doesnít come with root.
3. Modify build.prop (Thanks Bradl79@xda)
a. Open up /system/build.prop in text editor using any file explorer with root access.
b. Change the line (If you canít find these lines, skip this step.)
Ipa.decode=true to lpa.decode=false
tunnel.decode=true to tunnel.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=true to lpa.use-stagefright=false
1. Download, extract and copy ViPER4Android_FX/XHiFi.apk to your device.
2. Install the apk as USER app or SYSTEM app is up to you. (v188.8.131.52 onwards)
3. Run FX/XHiFi app from app drawer, allow root access if asked.
4. When driver installation prompted, choose Yes.
5. V4A auto detects your CPU and show available driver modes below :
No modes: For processors with or without VFP .
Battery Saving: Available for all processors with NEON.
High Quality Mode: Available for processors with NEON.
Super Audio Quality: Available for processors with NEON.
6. Choose your desired selection.
7. After installation done, Reboot device.
8. If you want to use only V4A as audio effect, follow normal mode. If you want existing audio effects to work, follow compatible mode.
9. In Sound settings > Music effects, always choose V4A FX unless FX is not installed.
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Normal Mode.
11. If not working, try Compatible mode before trying Force-Enable.
9. Do not change anything under Sound settings/
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Compatible Mode.
11. If not working, use Normal mode and disable other effects.