FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SM-G7102][ms013g][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch (6.49.2) Kitkat Support

259 posts
Thanks Meter: 444
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th December 2015, 06:05 AM |#71  
VigneshS007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grupix

Try to flash another recovery via odin

i flashed CWM also...nothing change ...same Odin mode............................... OB1 has more KNOX security it has preloaded KNOX app
 
 
15th December 2015, 06:10 AM |#72  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Searching.........
Thanks Meter: 1,968
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshS007

i flashed CWM also...nothing change ...same Odin mode............................... OB1 has more KNOX security it has preloaded KNOX app

BOB1 right?last night i reflashed that firmware,rooted,removed knox with supersu,flashed recovery and other stuffs,all working fine.
15th December 2015, 06:17 AM |#73  
VigneshS007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonkat

BOB1 right?last night i reflashed that firmware,rooted,removed knox with supersu,flashed recovery and other stuffs,all working fine.

now i rooted via KIng Root...now i will remove that KNOX **** and will flash recovery and will report u
15th December 2015, 06:25 AM |#74  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Searching.........
Thanks Meter: 1,968
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshS007

now i rooted via KIng Root...now i will remove that KNOX **** and will flash recovery and will report u

don't use king root,it make your device vulnerable to hackers because there is no app which controls the access to system like supersu.you must have seen an article on xda on how it makes your device vulnerable.
15th December 2015, 06:32 AM |#75  
VigneshS007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonkat

don't use king root,it make your device vulnerable to hackers because there is no app which controls the access to system like supersu.you must have seen an article on xda on how it makes your device vulnerable.

Now wat to do bro?
15th December 2015, 06:34 AM |#76  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Searching.........
Thanks Meter: 1,968
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshS007

Now wat to do bro?

take a backup of apps and apks,reflash stock rom,root with supersu,disable knox with supersu and then flash any recovery.
15th December 2015, 06:37 AM |#77  
VigneshS007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonkat

take a backup of apps and apks,reflash stock rom,root with supersu,disable knox with supersu and then flash any recovery.

As u know more about rooting...tell me how to root with SuperSu if i hav no recovery installed?
15th December 2015, 06:51 AM |#78  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Searching.........
Thanks Meter: 1,968
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshS007

As u know more about rooting...tell me how to root with SuperSu if i hav no recovery installed?

after you flash stock rom,you get stock recovery..go to odin and flash root..when you get root working and knox disabled,you can use flashify app to flash cwm or twrp(you can download from app itself)or other files easily.

or you can flash recovery with odin mode also.
15th December 2015, 06:56 AM |#79  
VigneshS007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 285
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonkat

after you flash stock rom,you get stock recovery..go to odin and flash root..when you get root working and knox disabled,you can use flashify app to flash cwm or twrp(you can download from app itself)or other files easily.

or you can flash recovery with odin mode also.

bro CF Root might brick my device bro
15th December 2015, 07:41 AM |#80  
neonkat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Searching.........
Thanks Meter: 1,968
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VigneshS007

bro CF Root might brick my device bro

then flash recovery first(after flashing fresh rom)and flash supersu.zip .
The Following User Says Thank You to neonkat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neonkat Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes