FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][4.4.2] S5 Calling Feature + Messaging app

2nd February 2015, 08:26 AM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Sangli
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
its 4.4.2 only! :p
Please,
My typo, It was 4.4.2 only!
So I will have to factory reset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

Now u have to reset data from cwm recovery .Also this mod is for 4.4.2 not for 4.4.4 .

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2

 
 
2nd February 2015, 10:36 AM |#22  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,885
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrohan

Please,
My typo, It was 4.4.2 only!
So I will have to factory reset?

Yes process.com.acore fc can be resolved by data reset

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2015, 12:15 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
back to stock
hi, I was use this mod since 3 months ago and now I want to back stock. can you guide me? i have stock 4.4.2 rom.
thanks
21st March 2015, 02:01 PM |#24  
shoeb786's Avatar
Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Instructions

1)Extract (unzip) the firmware file
2)Download Odin v3.09
3)Extract Odin ZIP file
4)Open Odin v.3.09
5)Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
6)Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
7)Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
8)Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
9)Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
10)That's it & enjoy.
Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app
23rd March 2015, 07:01 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeb786

Instructions

1)Extract (unzip) the firmware file
2)Download Odin v3.09
3)Extract Odin ZIP file
4)Open Odin v.3.09
5)Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
6)Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
7)Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
8)Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
9)Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
10)That's it & enjoy.
Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Free mobile app

i just want my call & messaging app back to stock.
29th March 2015, 08:43 AM |#26  
shoeb786's Avatar
Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javarastauye

i just want my call & messaging app back to stock.

then you have to flash your device again...
30th March 2015, 04:10 AM |#27  
Junior Member
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeb786

then you have to flash your device again...

No other idea?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes