Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,942 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New 198 MB update for galaxy grand duos 21 july 2014

Tip us?

avmaj
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pritesh barot View Post
How to download full update of
I9082XXUBNG3 INS or INU? For our glaxy grand dous plz reply someone.
Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
INU ->
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...9082&pcode=INU

wesamlouis
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 Done with Suasung updates

The new update did not bring any thing new, its just make it smother in some areas, the gallery and the camera plus to the dialer are so laggy and slow
I had to download the official 4.1.2 and install it and the phone back to work like a charm ..

my recommendation to whom may want fast performance over features use the samsung stuck ROM v4.1.2 or one of custom roms
and never go to 4.2.2 as it is phone killer
The Following User Says Thank You to wesamlouis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doctor_droid
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesamlouis View Post
The new update did not bring any thing new, its just make it smother in some areas, the gallery and the camera plus to the dialer are so laggy and slow
I had to download the official 4.1.2 and install it and the phone back to work like a charm ..

my recommendation to whom may want fast performance over features use the samsung stuck ROM v4.1.2 or one of custom roms
and never go to 4.2.2 as it is phone killer
I have installed 4.1.2 on my brother's and dad's gduos.. they dont even want to revert to 4.2.2
Nokia 1100 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Nokia n95 > Nokia N86 > Htc Touch > Xperia U > Galaxy S2Plus > Galaxy S2 > Galaxy Grand Duos > NEXUS 5

Feel FREE to pm me in case u need technical support (not developer level ) or want any suggestion.

DMJoh
Old
Thanks Meter 448
And so, guys, whats your opinion about the latest update, is it worth a try, or is it like the BNB2??
Preserve The Green
Use Less Apps. Save Power
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akiratoriyama
Old
Thanks Meter 791

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh View Post
And so, guys, whats your opinion about the latest update, is it worth a try, or is it like the BNB2??
Better than B2 and probably worth trying.
AOGP Kernel Coder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akiratoriyama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]