[Q] INU versus INS version India Firmwares

Search This thread

vipulp

Apr 20, 2017
Please help me!!!!!!
I am using a samsung GT-I9192 duos, and faced a problem in it on which i was asked to change the motherboard and i did so.
but later i started facing many problems and one day when i was rebooting it i saw something like this-
Android System recovery <3e>
KOT49H. I9192DDUCOF2

#Manual Mode#
-- Appling Multi-CSC...
Applied the CSC-Code : INS
Succesfully applied multi-CSC.

NOW the phone isn't starting. it's stuck on a single screen SAMSUNG everytime i reboot.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

junaidiott

May 4, 2017
I am from Karnataka... INU or INS????? : Indian crying:

in INU you can use international languages
in INS you can use Indian languages

that's means INU=international
and an INS=only Indian version

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

I wanna ask a question.
can I use this INU version for Bangladesh?
I am asking this because it seems this model doesn't have a firmware for country-Bangladesh...
if I can't use this please show me a way...
thanks in advance...

yes you can use it for that version for Bangladesh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INU and INS are product code an AKA region code...u can check it on ur device's salesbox or through kies...there is no difference between INU n INS firmware update...the only thing is if u r on INU u won't get ota update of INS release...same with INS...The csc for india is ODD...n it is same with INU n INS. ..clear???

sent from my GT-I9082
    There's a slight difference:

INU= India unbranded/unlocked
    INS= India service

Maybe Service means it is for devices that come with a contract.
    There's a slight difference:

INU= India unbranded/unlocked
    INS= India service

Maybe Service means it is for devices that come with a contract.

Actually
    INU = Manufactured Outside and Marketed in India/ IMPORTED
    INS = Manufactured IN INDIA and marketed in India
    Hello,

Could someone please enlighten me on what the difference is between the official INU and INS version firmwares that are available from Sammobile for India? I noticed the the INS version has 4.2.2 whereas the INU version seems to be still at 4.1.2 ... on Sammobile that is.

I had earlier upgraded to the Leaked 4.2.2, then the Official SER 4.2.2 then Balliboxer NextGenn and back to 4.2.2. SER and now have loaded the INS version of the 4.2.2 firmware through ODIN. All of these have worked fine with the usual published errors.

Somewhere along the line I had also rooted and then reflashed over root and KIES stopped upgrading my Grand. It shows (KOR) at the end of the Firmware Version and says on the line above it, that KIES cannot upgrade the device.

Last night I tried to reset the firmware back to the original state using KIES - it identified the device as an INU type, it loaded the firmware and then went into a boot loop. So then I restored the 4.2.2 INS official version and it is working fine, but KIES is still rejecting under the upgrade section and it still shows (KOR) at the end of the current firmware version.

So 3 questions ... as follows:

(1) Difference between the INU and INS versions of the India firmwares and
    (2) How do I get KIES to upgrade the firmware on my device ... moving forward as I am now using the Official ROM.

Many thanks in advance and in anticipation of the valued responses from my senior forum members.
    Ans.1 I also don't know
    Ans.2 first install triangle away n reset counter and then flash official firmware of your region and after that go to stock recovery by pressing vol up+home+power button and wipe cache and do factory reset. . And then u r good to go.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED U

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium