Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,550 Members 51,816 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cm11 clock center and battery icon change not working

Tip us?

sunnyhisham
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] cm11 clock center and battery icon change not working

Hi,
I am a fan of Cynogen mod and i have been CM11 4.4.4 on my samsung grand duos.
But however i am unable to change the clock position to center and also not able to change the battery Icon as well
I have tried Gravity box and xblast to change the clock position but didnt work.

Nishant Hada
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhisham View Post
Hi,
I am a fan of Cynogen mod and i have been CM11 4.4.4 on my samsung grand duos.
But however i am unable to change the clock position to center and also not able to change the battery Icon as well
I have tried Gravity box and xblast to change the clock position but didnt work.
You must know that xposed modules like gravity box adds features of cyanogenmod rom to other roms.You cannot use gravity box on cyanogenmod based roms.You can use cosmic cm rom as it has lots of customization.

sunnyhisham
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up cm11 clock center and battery icon not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishant Hada View Post
You must know that xposed modules like gravity box adds features of cyanogenmod rom to other roms.You cannot use gravity box on cyanogenmod based roms.You can use cosmic cm rom as it has lots of customization.
Hi thanks for replying can you please suggest me a way to make the clock center and change the battery icon as well?
Because i think those are the only bugs which i find while customizing cm11

Trilochanaaya
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhisham View Post
Hi thanks for replying can you please suggest me a way to make the clock center and change the battery icon as well?
Because i think those are the only bugs which i find while customizing cm11
These two customizations are not possible If u r using CM11 by pawitp. But If u need those customizations desperately try using CosmicCM by k2wl which has dual SIM functionality.

sunnyhisham
Old
(Last edited by sunnyhisham; 13th July 2014 at 04:28 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilochanaaya View Post
These two customizations are not possible If u r using CM11 by pawitp. But If u need those customizations desperately try using CosmicCM by k2wl which has dual SIM functionality.
Hi,
I have tried cosmicCM but i have faced an issue with that rom. The apn's do not show up in that and even if i save it manually it is not working on my samsung grand duos...
Though the Rom works seamlessly i am not able to use the gprs