Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Gennxt Superior Rom Problem

OP kush.editor

17th August 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am new to XDA, I am using Samsung Grand and using this awesome Rom named Gennxt Superior. Its an awesome Rom with no problems at all. No lags nothing. Battery life also improved .. For this a big thanks to the developer of Gennxt Rom. I just want to ask about some things ..

1. I cant move files from internal storage to external card. Is their any way that I can move files and apps to External memory.

2. Can I get the Grand version of My Files back. How ?

Please if anyone can help with these two issues..
18th August 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #2  
Anand, Gujarat, India

6 posts
More
Getting Error
I getting error of status2 while flashing rom. Anyone getting this type of Error?
I also googled but nothing i got
PLEASE HELPP!!
18th August 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRabadia

I getting error of status2 while flashing rom. Anyone getting this type of Error?
I also googled but nothing i got
PLEASE HELPP!!

I also got some kind of problem once while installing this Rom. I was really very confused, but then I thought to replace the Rom that was in my External Sd Card. So I again copied the original Gennxt Rom to Card replacing the previous file that was in it. Boom .. Problem got solved and in next 3 Minutes the Rom got installed in my Grand.

I can assure you the if you follow the steps provided by developer properly and in sequence then you will not face any problem at all. I am using this Rom since last 15 Days. Till date no problem, no lags, no restarts.. no problems at all. Just the things that I mentioned in this thread are which I am facing as small problems.

Nothing Else..

Hope this helps you ..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread