[Q] how to know that miscall me in which number for galaxy grand i9082

OP hameer88ram

6th August 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag veraval
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
my phone model is Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 and i have install kitkat 4.4.4 in cm-11 custom ROM.
well this is looking great
but some know that me

1)i have 2 sims in my phone and both sims is running and some peoples call me but i cant check that which number peoples call me??

2)how to set song (mp3) as phone ringtone-- custom ringtones

3) i install call recorder and its working but call record after i listen so no voices but silent recording so tel me which call record working in kitkat 4.4.4 for galaxy grand i9082

so plz help me and plz dont understand how to told you so rply me
thnks
Last edited by hameer88ram; 6th August 2014 at 10:42 PM. Reason: one point douted
6th August 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hameer88ram

my phone model is Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082 and i have install kitkat 4.4.4 in cm-11 custom ROM.
well this is looking great
but some know that me

1)i have 2 sims in my phone and both sims is running and some peoples call me but i cant check that which number peoples call me??

2)how to set song (mp3) as phone ringtone-- custom ringtones

3) i install call recorder and its working but call record after i listen so no voices but silent recording so tel me which call record working in kitkat 4.4.4 for galaxy grand i9082

so plz help me and plz dont understand how to told you so rply me
thnks

ans 1>>>> read the dual sim limitations of CM11 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563557

ans 2>>>> Go to apollo music player go to songs section select the music and USE AS RINGTONE but u can't set different ringtones for different sim this is another limitation of dual sim in CM11

ans 3>>>> I have personally tried Call recorder pro and it worked fine for me (note:- I said call recorder pro not the free one)
hope it might helped u........
18th August 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag veraval
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Thumbs up Some problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuTech.360

ans 1>>>> read the dual sim limitations of CM11 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563557

ans 2>>>> Go to apollo music player go to songs section select the music and USE AS RINGTONE but u can't set different ringtones for different sim this is another limitation of dual sim in CM11

ans 3>>>> I have personally tried Call recorder pro and it worked fine for me (note:- I said call recorder pro not the free one)
hope it might helped u........

Hi, Sir

I checked this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563557

but how i know my caller info problem

i dont know caller me which my no call me??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread