Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Problem in CosmicCM_4.7.1_i9082_

OP aboodi9011

8th July 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
I had trouble in the Rom
Namely, when using any of the applications, and on receipt of a connection failure occurs in response to Mobile
Only when you use applications
8th July 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #2  
Trilochanaaya's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 11.2500 N, 75.7700 E
Thanks Meter: 162
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Info 2
You didn't describe ur problem properly. What I understand is that u r not able to use those apps which require data connection. Are u getting this error when connected to wi-fi network?
There are many users who had complained about APN issue in this ROM from v.4.5.1 upwards. CosmicCM v4.5 downwards doesn't have this issue, U can use v4.5 until k2wl finds a fix for APN issue.
9th July 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #3  
Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 16
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Wink Dalvik and ART
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilochanaaya

You didn't describe ur problem properly. What I understand is that u r not able to use those apps which require data connection. Are u getting this error when connected to wi-fi network?
There are many users who had complained about APN issue in this ROM from v.4.5.1 upwards. CosmicCM v4.5 downwards doesn't have this issue, U can use v4.5 until k2wl finds a fix for APN issue.

Please can you help explain in plain words if there are any advantages in switching from Dalvik to ART? I don't even know the difference.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboodi9011

I had trouble in the Rom
Namely, when using any of the applications, and on receipt of a connection failure occurs in response to Mobile
Only when you use applications

My favorite ROM was CosmicCM until this APN issue came up. Those who don't have the issue are using WIFI or using only one SIM. If you can wait for this to be fixed by the ever-dependable k2wl, temporarily switch to the 4.5 version DISABLE DUAL SIM if you can live with it. I am sure the solution will arrive soon
9th July 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Unhappy how to update
is there any way to update 4.7 cosmic cm to 4.7.1 without deleting or wiping up the phone as the cm11 rom always provide a delta zip to update to a new version without wipe.
9th July 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #5  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 2,147
 
1,069 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavkalra

is there any way to update 4.7 cosmic cm to 4.7.1 without deleting or wiping up the phone as the cm11 rom always provide a delta zip to update to a new version without wipe.

Never Do that unless its mention in OP of Rom and in Cosmic if you are on cosmic before that u can flash over it new update but if you are from other ROM then Data wipe/factory reset , Dalvic cache wipe , wiping cache partition is required ...

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

[QUOTE=newtonovic;54016423]Please can you help explain in plain words if there are any advantages in switching from Dalvik to ART? I don't even know the difference.[COLOR="Silver"]

Answer for your question lies here http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...alvik-t2516646
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes