[Q&A] **Touch wiz-Apocalypse(4.2.2)[28-02-2015]**

Search This thread

javed689

Sep 17, 2014
Reboot into recovery mode

help me

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Please provide the 4.2.2 official firmware that i can use your ROM

tanmaydasani

Feb 13, 2015
Lock screen

Maniakar.... Plz.. Help.... Unable to lock device... .. The screen stays awake...... Its drinking away the battery.... Going back to touchwiz9?

DJ Minh Bu

Jun 1, 2013
:((

rom is very bad :((
1. roll back stock rom 4.2.2
2. update recovery base CWM_Recovery_Mohanshbhr
3. wipe all
4. istall rom succesfull
5. reboot :(( bootlopp

javed689

Sep 17, 2014
If you people have any problem with this ROM ask

i struggled a lot and finally flashed rom by my self no body helped me in this forum
If you have any problem with this ROM ask me i will helf you

devanshuthakur

Mar 7, 2015
touchwiz apocalypse installation

flash stock through odin,let it boot, then flash recovery, then flash the rom and bug file without wiping data , cache, dalvik cache, dont wipe anything. reboot device, android is upgrading message will appear , thats it. if u get any error after that u can wipe data,cache, dalvik.

javed689

Sep 17, 2014
How to Flash without any errors

Hi Friends in some official firmware this TouchWiz Apocalypse will not work i had also faced this problem stuck on boot and auto boot to recovery mode.
Do this i had downloaded this I9082 Firmware from this site http://www.mrcrab.net/viewstockrom/12034-gt-i9082.html
then i flashed the TouchWiz Apocalypse and followed this steps
1 Download the 4.2.2 from this link http://www.mrcrab.net/viewstockrom/12034-gt-i9082.html
2 Then download recovery from https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407592933
3 wipe data and factory reset
4 go to advance and wipe dalvik cache
5 Download TouchWiz apocal from this link https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934535407
and place this in sd card
6 install touchwiz wait for 3min
8 again wipe cache and dalvik
Finally you had completed the installation
Yes finally once problem will come that is LG keyboard do one thing download any keyboard from playstore and place it sd card install it and make it as default keyboard

will.i.am²1

Dec 4, 2014
Hey I'm sorry how can i do this re-root method cuz i don't know it.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

And can i flash it on GT-I9082L

ddinsideout

Jun 8, 2014
Keyboard not working

Thanks for the excelent post.
But I have followed all steps without success .
Can you rebuild this room without this keyboad bug. I think that I am not the only one facing this king of problem.
Thanks for you help

Reactions: apu-GT-6102

apu-GT-6102

Apr 17, 2013
Dhaka
Please Exclude LG Keyboard

Please Remove LG Keyboard as it crashes every time and even after applying the fix on a clean install. (currently using Google keyboard)

Please keep Systems default Samsung keyboard, In my opinion no keyboard in the world are convenient/relevant/ useful as Samsung keyboard, even Swiftkey too.
I love very much Samsung keyboard as its next word prediction in my mother language (BENGALI - Bangladesh) & English is unmatched also typing Bengali(বাংলা) on Samsung Keyboard is a peace but hell on Google and other keyboards...

I hope you understand it.
I will be very happy if you take my request as I like your work and want to use this ROM.

Thank you very much

Last edited:

DJ Minh Bu

Jun 1, 2013
link ?

Please send for me link download TW Mos ????
i cant find link. i see 1 link tw apocassize not link TW mos

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

link download TW Mos ?????????????
Please send a link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Keyboard not working

Thanks for the excelent post.
    But I have followed all steps without success .
    Can you rebuild this room without this keyboad bug. I think that I am not the only one facing this king of problem.
    Thanks for you help