FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Urgent Help.Please solve my problem the strangest one

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sumitbain7, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 12:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I bought a galaxy Grand duos few days back. It came with Arabic firmware may be so i installed Indian 4.1.2 ROM via odin it worked then a update of around 450 mb came which i installed.Phone worked perfectly.Then few other stability updates came which i installed phone was fine.

Then another update of 198 mb came it was downloaded and installed and after that suddenly in my first reboot phone continuosly flickers showing SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND DUOS I9082. I cant go to recovery mode but i can go to download mode.

I tried to install many ROm all said Pit file needed.I got a pit file installed with that but everytime it shows repartition failed.

PLZ HELP ME HOW TO GET MY PHONE WORKING.

In download mode model name i9082 and status official is showing but below that emmc firmware [ ] (Blank Box) is showing

Dunno what to do.

I got 4 files downloaded from another forum of csa modem boot pda..One of those was CODE_I9082XXAMAB_784570_REV05_user_low_ship.tar
First time when i was flashing this it showed NAND Error but after that it again startd showing re-partition error.

Someone help me what to do.Is there any other pit file or method to get it back to working state???

28th August 2014, 12:58 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My rom was 4..2.2 and mk3 . 198 mb update was for the feb 2014 update
30th August 2014, 02:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitbain7

I bought a galaxy Grand duos few days back. It came with Arabic firmware may be so i installed Indian 4.1.2 ROM via odin it worked then a update of around 450 mb came which i installed.Phone worked perfectly.Then few other stability updates came which i installed phone was fine.

Then another update of 198 mb came it was downloaded and installed and after that suddenly in my first reboot phone continuosly flickers showing SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND DUOS I9082. I cant go to recovery mode but i can go to download mode.

I tried to install many ROm all said Pit file needed.I got a pit file installed with that but everytime it shows repartition failed.

PLZ HELP ME HOW TO GET MY PHONE WORKING.

In download mode model name i9082 and status official is showing but below that emmc firmware [ ] (Blank Box) is showing

Dunno what to do.

I got 4 files downloaded from another forum of csa modem boot pda..One of those was CODE_I9082XXAMAB_784570_REV05_user_low_ship.tar
First time when i was flashing this it showed NAND Error but after that it again startd showing re-partition error.

Someone help me what to do.Is there any other pit file or method to get it back to working state???

you have only one solution bro FLASH STOCK FREMWARE FROM SAMSUNG via Odin its bootlaoder issue
FREMWARE link for arab region (http://terafile.co/435624460935)

good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)