Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 40,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem on grand GT-I9082

Tip us?

tareg-123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Problem on grand GT-I9082

Hi ,
I have a Samsung grand gt-i9082 and I have a problem on it , the touch isn't stable when I turn on the internet and it is open any programe and file himself and close any things I opened ( make back ) and that happened when turn on the internet on CDMA\GSM and when I turn of it or make the option CDMA only he works good , please I need a solution , if the problem from the touch or the roms?

evil22
Old
(Last edited by evil22; 16th June 2014 at 06:59 AM.)
Thanks Meter 77
reflash stock rom and..backup ur data and wipe the data, cache nd dalvik cache before flashing nd after flashing.....if still it persists head to a samsung care center.. gud luck

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to evil22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tareg-123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil22 View Post
reflash stock rom and..backup ur data and wipe the data, cache nd dalvik cache before flashing nd after flashing.....if still it persists head to a samsung care center.. gud luck

thanks for answer
I can wipe the data but I don't know how wipe cache and dalvik cache , please explain them

evil22
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareg-123 View Post
thanks for answer
I can wipe the data but I don't know how wipe cache and dalvik cache , please explain them
to wipe cache and dalvik cache goto recover by pressing vol up, home nd then power button but keep holding the home nd vol up until u get into recovery then...

there will be an optn for wipe cache do tht..nd in advanced optn there will be wipe dalvik cache...do tht...
nd u knw how to flash stock firmware through odin ryt?

nd do backup all ur data before wiping it..!!

The Following User Says Thank You to evil22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tareg-123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
to wipe cache and dalvik cache goto recover by pressing vol up, home nd then power button but keep holding the home nd vol up until u get into recovery then...

there will be an optn for wipe cache do tht..nd in advanced optn there will be wipe dalvik cache...do tht...
nd u knw how to flash stock firmware through odin ryt?

nd do backup all ur data before wiping it..!!

yes I can flash stock firmware, many thanks

evil22
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by tareg-123 View Post
yes I can flash stock firmware, many thanks
its alright bro..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk[COLOR="Silver"]

tareg-123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
its alright bro..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk[COLOR="Silver"]
Hi
I made a wipe the data and reset factory but I couldn't make dalvik cache , after that I flashing with stock rom (XSG-I9082XXUBNC1) but the problem is still exists . when I turn CDMA\GSM the touch becomes unstable special when the network becomes GSM only and when the network is CDMA or no network the phone works very goods , please i need your help

evil22
Old
Thanks Meter 77
bro..what i knew i told u..but u can try it again..or pm some other developer..who can help u...or best option is to head to a service center...u can try cm11..any rom...srry bro..

tareg-123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
bro..what i knew i told u..but u can try it again..or pm some other developer..who can help u...or best option is to head to a service center...u can try cm11..any rom...srry bro..

I found that, when the two sim on gsm the problem happened and when i change any one to cdma only and the other be gsm (edge) the phone be stable , i think the problem here but i could find the solution

sludge1121997
Old
Thanks Meter 17
What is your version? This was fixed in the stability update as of I remember

🙏🙏Thank Me Up If I Helped You 🙏🙏