I just wanna share my bit creation to make a custom ROM for my device GT 9152.
I know its still far from good, but i hope you enjoyed it.
This ROM called v1, cause i hope i'll make improvement here
Inside Cokelat v1
Rom based on I9152XWUAMH3 (24 August 2013) - XSA
Light size, its only 529,4mb from original almost 1gb ROM
Pre rooted and updated SuperSU 1.65
Fully DEODEXED APP and SYSTEM
Remove touchwiz and change with NOVA (Free edition) to make AOSP look
Add Ons Cokelat v1
Tubemate (Youtube Downloader)
Addfree (Free adv)
Better Image & Audio Quality
Net Speed Tweaks
Frees More RAM
Better Responsiveness & Speed
Improves Camera & Video Results
WARNING - This ROM is completely safe cause i tested in my own 9152. But as usual Do it with your own risk. Make your android backup.
This ROM is without kernel so it will use your last kernel, and i bellieve it Stock Kernel, its the best one.
So let kick it to our device
1. Copy ROM to extSDCard
2. Make sure you are rooted and have TWRP / CWM installed
3. Make sure you have a NANDROID backup (optional)
4. IN CWM / TWRP - Factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik (Optional in TWRP can flash internal dat and data, so the phone fully fresh)
5. Select Install Rom in TWRP / CWM Main Screen
6. Select The file you copied over and click Yes (CWM) or Swipe (TWRP)
7. Firstboot may take time but not more than 5 minutes, because its fully DEODEXED
8. Welcome to new ROM
In my screenshot above there will be different than your newly flash 9152.
1. Remove all the nova default widget by hold and drag to the X sign above the screen
2. Press and hold the screen until add widget menu appears and add JB Clock. Resize the widget by hold the widget (its nova take a good work)
3. For drawer, you can setting the transparancy in drawer menu inside nova setting also the amount of grid, i suggest 5x5 is the best
1. @dsixda Android Kitchen - For the amazing tools to cook this ROM - Thread
2. @GuneetAtwal - For the tutorial make a custom ROM - The Thread
3. @Kangburra - For the library for safely removed bloatware - The Thread
4. @xessus - For tutorial make bootanimation - The Thread
5. @ATMOSF3AR - For PSD of Galaxy Mega that use in this thread - The Thread
6. My Kaskus Family in Indonesia
7. And all others that contribute in this ROM
Its free, but please give me some credit for my time building this by pressing thanks down below
Thanks for come to the thread