[STOCK]Odin Firmware I527UCUBNE7 ATT 4.4.2 here

OP Sunderwear

1st August 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 105

75 posts
More
Uploading....Coming soon

Hello everyone this is the official odin package for the galaxy mega ATT version. With this you can get your phone back working if you get the "This phone is not running authorized software crap. " etc . Also hope it encourages more people to find a root method without the fear of having a brick. As many of you know this package was nowhere to be found so I had to bribe a Samsung employee to give it to me which means it wasn't free for me but I'm sharing it with you guys so if you send me a beer my way i'll be happy not mandatory.

This package is in multiple parts:

I527UCUBNE7

AP: Must be flashed under PDA in Odin. This is the biggest file and contains your system,recovery and kernel partition Download

BL: This is the bootloader. If you already took the update ignore this but if you want to upgrade your phone you must flash this Download

CP: This is the modem and other network related partitions. You must flash this under Phone in odin Download

CSC: This contains carrier related settings for our firmare. Flash this under CSC in odin. Download

Highly Recommended to perform a factory reset after the flashing is completed. Let me know your results

Last edited by Sunderwear; 1st August 2014 at 09:32 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sunderwear For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Thumbs up
Omg !! Super thanks bro !!!! =))))))))
2nd August 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
So good !!!!! update successfully
Thanks again !!!
3rd August 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #4  
Flag all over the u.s.a
Thanks Meter: 180

1,761 posts
More
so the guys that have tried this can confirm that is working!
and also liked to know how root is being dealt with
3rd August 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,029

1,527 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinohot

so the guys that have tried this can confirm that is working!
and also liked to know how root is being dealt with

Garack has been working on it and has actually posted a file to flash in Odin I beleive. He say that if it boots up, then root should be obtainable.

Not sure anyone has tried it yet.

It is in the "root bounty for 4.4.2 update" thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd August 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
im getting error last stage on system upload any advised ?
4th August 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #7  
Flag San Diego, CA

11 posts
More
@ Sunderwear Thank you very much for the great post and instructions. I'm currently testing it out with my i527 AT&T with ODIN 3.09... will post results in a few minutes. My phone was stuck in reboot after official 4.4.2 AT&T update left it in loop mode... give me a few minuytes and I'll post my results!
4th August 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #8  
Flag San Diego, CA

11 posts
More
Unhappy
Too close. I did all the steps, and indeed it passed all Odin steps (picture), but it's still stuck in loop mode. When I try to go into Recovery mode (Vol + and HOME), it will only show the blue letters on top of the screen (picture), then it reboots on its own... no fix do you know a possible fix for loop mode.

If I go to Odin mode (Vol - and HOME), this is what I got (picture)...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ODIN RESULT.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (169.4 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg 20140803_173853_resized_1.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (175.4 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg 20140803_173849_resized_1.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (169.3 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg 20140803_175033_resized.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (184.3 KB, 258 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to alex852 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th August 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 105

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex852

Too close. I did all the steps, and indeed it passed all Odin steps (picture), but it's still stuck in loop mode. When I try to go into Recovery mode (Vol + and HOME), it will only show the blue letters on top of the screen (picture), then it reboots on its own... no fix do you know a possible fix for loop mode.

If I go to Odin mode (Vol - and HOME), this is what I got (picture)...

Has your phone been repaired.. Like a broken screen recently? And if it fails with the red letters at system upload. M. Try again with a different USB cord or port. I own a cellphone repair shop and have been using the files with no problems
4th August 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #10  
Flag San Diego, CA

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderwear

Has your phone been repaired.. Like a broken screen recently? And if it fails with the red letters at system upload. M. Try again with a different USB cord or port. I own a cellphone repair shop and have been using the files with no problems

Yeah, the screen was replaced a while ago. The phone went bad once it installed the 4.4.2 official update. I will try use some other usb cable. I have plenty of microusb wires. Do you think the screen has something to do with it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread