Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,254 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bounty for UNLOCKING SPRINT MEGA L600

Tip us?

Dyablohell
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Cloud Search Bounty for UNLOCKING SPRINT MEGA L600

Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.

Gabriel51
Old
Thanks Meter 307
I'm in for ten!!!

proth3us
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Ill add $10 more
::evices:::
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted and Unlocked
Running Google Play Edition

Sprint Galaxy Mega on Verizon Prepaid
Running Rooted Stock 4.4.2

Nexus 7 2012 32GB
Running Rooted KitKat

ashikrobi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by proth3us View Post
Ill add $10 more
Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks

Dyablohell
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikrobi View Post
Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks
Well i don't know what this have to do with unlocking the L600 or with the bounty...

Dyablohell
Old
(Last edited by Dyablohell; 25th August 2014 at 08:05 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyablohell View Post
Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.
I'm going to add 10 more, so 30$ from me. (i really want my mobiles unlocked)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dyablohell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ashikrobi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyablohell View Post
Well i don't know what this have to do with unlocking the L600 or with the bounty...
Sorry bro, i was mistakenly posted in this thread.

Dyablohell
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikrobi View Post
Sorry bro, i was mistakenly posted in this thread.
ok, don't worry, so how about helping for the bounty...? more money, more chances to unlock this piece of ... plastic

ecs87
Old
Thanks Meter 503
I was ran out of another mega unlock thread just for helping (rude...) but I've been convinced to give it another shot. Is anyone with the Mega still on the MI6 (I think that's the build) firmware?

If you are (AND PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOURE ON MI6!!!!!) Then please PM me and I'll send you a script to run to pull the modem partition. This will be needed for users on builds where the modem has /nvm/num locked. After we have this, it should be nothing to unlock the device seeing as how the rest of the research is done.

Please no messages asking me for a "unlock file" or for a step by step guide. A) there is no unlock file, it's a series of methods that is used to access the "unlock file". Just giving out the unlock file is less than 10% of the actual unlock and is useless. B) I'll write a guide when it's fully finished.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app
If I or others have helped you out, don't forget to hit the Thanks button for us!