Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Bounty for UNLOCKING SPRINT MEGA L600

OP Dyablohell

25th August 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.
25th August 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag xda Texas
Thanks Meter: 321

1,565 posts
I'm in for ten!!!
25th August 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #3  
Flag Coral Springs FL
Thanks Meter: 4

62 posts
More
Thumbs up
Ill add $10 more
25th August 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Comilla
Thanks Meter: 9

88 posts
Originally Posted by proth3us

Ill add $10 more

Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks
25th August 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikrobi

Guys i have deodexed my rom and removed bloatwares without effecting any functions. What i found is after i flashed the rom many hidden items are visible. Mobile data, wifi hotspot buttons are now visible to the notification panel. That's mean sprint hide them with some apps and configurations. Mobile data button working but wifi hotspot is not working. It shows wifi hotspot not supported.
If anyone can find a way to enable wifi hotspot please post the steps.
Thanks

Well i don't know what this have to do with unlocking the L600 or with the bounty...
25th August 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyablohell

Well i belive its time to put a bounty for Unlocking the Samsung Mega 6.3 L600 (sprint). I have 2 of this mobiles and i live in Spain, so for now the 2 mobiles are just pieces of plastic. I'll start the bounty with 20$ for who finds a metod to unlock the L600.

I'm going to add 10 more, so 30$ from me. (i really want my mobiles unlocked)
Last edited by Dyablohell; 25th August 2014 at 09:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dyablohell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #7  
Flag Comilla
Thanks Meter: 9

88 posts
Originally Posted by Dyablohell

Well i don't know what this have to do with unlocking the L600 or with the bounty...

Sorry bro, i was mistakenly posted in this thread.
26th August 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashikrobi

Sorry bro, i was mistakenly posted in this thread.

ok, don't worry, so how about helping for the bounty...? more money, more chances to unlock this piece of ... plastic
3rd September 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 754

1,156 posts
I was ran out of another mega unlock thread just for helping (rude...) but I've been convinced to give it another shot. Is anyone with the Mega still on the MI6 (I think that's the build) firmware?

If you are (AND PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOURE ON MI6!!!!!) Then please PM me and I'll send you a script to run to pull the modem partition. This will be needed for users on builds where the modem has /nvm/num locked. After we have this, it should be nothing to unlock the device seeing as how the rest of the research is done.

Please no messages asking me for a "unlock file" or for a step by step guide. A) there is no unlock file, it's a series of methods that is used to access the "unlock file". Just giving out the unlock file is less than 10% of the actual unlock and is useless. B) I'll write a guide when it's fully finished.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread