Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 41,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on boot loop

Tip us?

johnye17
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [Q] Stuck on boot loop

my Galaxy Mega I527 had a cracked digitizer and LCD, so i decided to change them, i DID change them and when turning on, its stuck on Samsung Galaxy Mega black screen, vibrates, says the same message, vibrates again and so on, repeating. put back the original screen and phone boots like normal, all the way to the lock screen. this is the second screen i buy and still happens, btw the phone is running Stock KitKat ROM, no root, no nothing, everything official. HELP

venturiz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnye17 View Post
my Galaxy Mega I527 had a cracked digitizer and LCD, so i decided to change them, i DID change them and when turning on, its stuck on Samsung Galaxy Mega black screen, vibrates, says the same message, vibrates again and so on, repeating. put back the original screen and phone boots like normal, all the way to the lock screen. this is the second screen i buy and still happens, btw the phone is running Stock KitKat ROM, no root, no nothing, everything official. HELP
i have the same problem with my gt i9205
any idea for solve?

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnye17 View Post
Same exact problem, I unplugged the digitizer from the LCD BUT leave the LCD plugged in and all goes well but obv the touch doesn't cuz I unplugged it. Some about the digitzer I'm thinking. Because if you plug in the old setup and let it fully boot up; then unplug the old and plug in the new everything works but if you reboot it will get hung at the Samsung logo again. Very very Weird

boosticles
Old
Thanks Meter 0
having the same problem with 2 mega i527's anyone out there found a solution?? replaced with multiple "full assemblies" and still boot loop. OEM works perfect but is cracked.