FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How come the HTC has more custom roms than Samsung?

6th August 2014, 05:03 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Correct me if I am wrong. But I have the HTC One, as well as the Galaxy Mega. In just a few days I have installed a number of excellent custom roms that have dramatically improved the HTC. But the Galaxy Mega barely has anything at all. Do developers just hate this phone or is it just a tough nut to crack?

6th August 2014, 12:38 PM |#2  
Flag Gainesville
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem789

Correct me if I am wrong. But I have the HTC One, as well as the Galaxy Mega. In just a few days I have installed a number of excellent custom roms that have dramatically improved the HTC. But the Galaxy Mega barely has anything at all. Do developers just hate this phone or is it just a tough nut to crack?

I think its more like this phone is just not as popular as the HTC one or phones like the galaxy 4/5, note 3 etc....cause those threads are booming with roms. i think the size of the phone deterred a lot of devs especially on the CDMA side. Which sucks because i really do like this phone and all its missing is a sweet custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread