FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] How come the HTC has more custom roms than Samsung?

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By joem789, Junior Member on 6th August 2014, 05:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Correct me if I am wrong. But I have the HTC One, as well as the Galaxy Mega. In just a few days I have installed a number of excellent custom roms that have dramatically improved the HTC. But the Galaxy Mega barely has anything at all. Do developers just hate this phone or is it just a tough nut to crack?

6th August 2014, 12:38 PM |#2  
Flag Gainesville
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joem789

Correct me if I am wrong. But I have the HTC One, as well as the Galaxy Mega. In just a few days I have installed a number of excellent custom roms that have dramatically improved the HTC. But the Galaxy Mega barely has anything at all. Do developers just hate this phone or is it just a tough nut to crack?

I think its more like this phone is just not as popular as the HTC one or phones like the galaxy 4/5, note 3 etc....cause those threads are booming with roms. i think the size of the phone deterred a lot of devs especially on the CDMA side. Which sucks because i really do like this phone and all its missing is a sweet custom rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread