Ok, so what I did was flashed the stock 4.4.2 md5 file in Odin. This was my problem before. I couldnt find a stock US Cellular Rom.
Step 1. You need Odin 3.09 You can download it here http://odindownload.com/
(Make sure you download 3.09)
Step 2. Go to this thread: http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/topi...-rom-nf1-odin/
Download the stock rom and unzip it with a program like winrar or 7zip
Step 3 Flash with Odin (if you are not sure how to do that, there are plenty of tutorials on youtube, just be careful and make sure you know what you are doing)
Thats it guys. This fixed my problem. I am now working on finding a root for this device and will post it as soon as I find one.
Big thanks to http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/user/3187-bru-1-w4nje/
for uploading the file.
Ok everyone, this is an update from my post from a few months ago. If you didnt see it, I had accidentally bricked my Galaxy Mega while trying too root. I tried everything I could possibly think of. Im no expert, but I'm not a nooby either and I like to say that I know what I'm doing for the most part. So what I did was flash a sprint rom for the Mega. I did this based on a fix I did on a Galaxy S3 in the past. (Why I did this is too long of a story to get into here) Not trying to bash anyone who posted in my other thread, but there were alot of people saying that because I flashed rom that is not for US Cellular that I hard bricked the phone. I knew that they were wrong because I could still boot into recovery and download mode and I had been in this situation in the past. It is extremely difficult to "hard brick" a phone to where nothing can be recovered. So don't always believe the so called "experts" Anyway, the Sprint rom was no help. So I kinda gave up for a while. Today I thought I would give it another shot.