FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP] Need Kitkat for I527 at&t

20th July 2014, 01:37 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please help ! I can't update kitkat I527, I need update I527UCUBNE7 with odin, but i can't find tar. file .
anyone can help me ?

thanks you
sorry for my english
 
 
20th July 2014, 03:39 PM |#2  
captemo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcongly

Please help ! I can't update kitkat I527, I need update I527UCUBNE7 with odin, but i can't find tar. file .
anyone can help me ?

thanks you
sorry for my english

Does it not want to update itself?

What about Kies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 04:18 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by captemo

Does it not want to update itself?

What about Kies?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

Kies doesn't work , its update OTA , so OTA can not update
20th July 2014, 04:35 PM |#4  
captemo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,161
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcongly

Kies doesn't work , its update OTA , so OTA can not update

I am failing to understand your problem then.

Call ATT, make them do the work.

Work smarter, not harder.

If something goes wrong......its their fault....new phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes