[Q] Menu and Back Soft Key Issue

OP okokokokokok12

19th July 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 LTE running 4.4.2 Stock ROM

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to okokokokokok12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 77

646 posts
More
I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.
15th October 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
same here
Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue
Last edited by GalxyMega; 15th October 2014 at 05:26 PM.
16th October 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #4  
Flag Cayey
Thanks Meter: 183

485 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okokokokokok12

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 LTE running 4.4.2 Stock ROM

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final5k

I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalxyMega

Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexischino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexischino

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

Wow thank you so much.. it worked
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread