FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] Menu and Back Soft Key Issue

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By okokokokokok12, Junior Member on 19th July 2014, 08:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 LTE running 4.4.2 Stock ROM

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to okokokokokok12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st July 2014, 04:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.
15th October 2014, 05:18 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
same here
Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue
Last edited by GalxyMega; 15th October 2014 at 05:26 PM.
16th October 2014, 04:11 AM |#4  
alexischino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cayey
Thanks Meter: 213
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okokokokokok12

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 LTE running 4.4.2 Stock ROM

My Menu and Back keys works fine but only if I keep touching the screen or the soft keys but once I stop touching it for like 10 seconds the soft keys would stop being sensitive and I have to like touch the screen or tap the soft keys a few times before it works again.

Is this a software bug or am I having a hardware issue here? Mine has warranty void already. This issue persisted ever since I'm using Stock 4.2.2 I upgraded to 4.4.2 thinking it would resolve the issue.







Quote:
Originally Posted by Final5k

I had this problem with the Back button - after a while I had to press it at least 4 times for it to respond. Or I have to press the Menu button for the buttons to light on and the Back button work again after this.







Quote:
Originally Posted by GalxyMega

Well im just glad im not the only one.. is thier any solution for this? I don't think it's a hardware issue

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexischino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 06:44 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexischino

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

Wow thank you so much.. it worked
18th April 2015, 10:02 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexischino

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

Thank you so much! I was ready to buy the new phone, but now it works just fine.
21st April 2015, 08:03 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexischino

I have the same issue with both menu and back keys.... to get them working again i use this dialer code *#0*# and run this 2 test (touch) and (tsp hovering) after i exit the test menu my back and menu work fine.

i have same problem and do that and guess. it works. thanksss
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes