[q] root sch-r960 help

OP evanrox

1st July 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello.....i currently have a Galaxy Mega SCH-R960 (US Cellular) that i recently purchased. However US Cellular is unavailable in my city. I tried to have it unlocked....but 3 different shops in town told me that they aren't able to do it. I have been trying desperately to ROOT my device with no luck. I've tried almost every non PC root (towelroot, masterroot, poot, z4, framaroot, etc) with no luck. I've been trying with Odin on PC. I found a few threads on here where they said its been compatible with my device as well....but all attempts have failed. If anyone who has a rooted SCH-R960 can please help me, I would be ever so grateful.Thanks in advance. I'd really like to be able to use this phone, bcuz now its basically just an mp3 player
2nd July 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,030

1,532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanrox

Hello.....i currently have a Galaxy Mega SCH-R960 (US Cellular) that i recently purchased. However US Cellular is unavailable in my city. I tried to have it unlocked....but 3 different shops in town told me that they aren't able to do it. I have been trying desperately to ROOT my device with no luck. I've tried almost every non PC root (towelroot, masterroot, poot, z4, framaroot, etc) with no luck. I've been trying with Odin on PC. I found a few threads on here where they said its been compatible with my device as well....but all attempts have failed. If anyone who has a rooted SCH-R960 can please help me, I would be ever so grateful.Thanks in advance. I'd really like to be able to use this phone, bcuz now its basically just an mp3 player

As long as you have NOT upgraded to 4.4, I beleive www.kingoapp.com would still work ? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

If you have upgraded, dont even try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread