LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (SCH-R960) US Cellular - need debrick.img and Other INFO

OP joecowboy

4th October 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecowboy

I am still trying to figure out a way to unlock the SIM Card myself. I need to play around with QPST more myself and I know CDMA Tools does use the 16 digit password in the PWD field. But, not real sure what exactly it helps with you with since you can use 000000 for the SPC field.

I am going to try that Cell Phone Mobilephone Sim Unlock Card when I get it in the mail. I will post some if it works or not with this phone when I get it.

Keep posting your ideas on trying to unlock the Sim card on this phone.

Ok I will. My internet has been out for a few days. So its kinda hard to do research. But it should be fixed by mon so I can continue on
18th October 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr.mayo73

Ok I will. My internet has been out for a few days. So its kinda hard to do research. But it should be fixed by mon so I can continue on

I am still waiting on the SIM Card unlocker to come in the mail. Slow boat from China. Hopefully be here in the next few days.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread