Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (SCH-R960) US Cellular - need debrick.img and Other INFO

OP joecowboy

4th October 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecowboy

I am still trying to figure out a way to unlock the SIM Card myself. I need to play around with QPST more myself and I know CDMA Tools does use the 16 digit password in the PWD field. But, not real sure what exactly it helps with you with since you can use 000000 for the SPC field.

I am going to try that Cell Phone Mobilephone Sim Unlock Card when I get it in the mail. I will post some if it works or not with this phone when I get it.

Keep posting your ideas on trying to unlock the Sim card on this phone.

Ok I will. My internet has been out for a few days. So its kinda hard to do research. But it should be fixed by mon so I can continue on
18th October 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr.mayo73

Ok I will. My internet has been out for a few days. So its kinda hard to do research. But it should be fixed by mon so I can continue on

I am still waiting on the SIM Card unlocker to come in the mail. Slow boat from China. Hopefully be here in the next few days.
15th January 2015, 01:40 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Three SIM card adapter
Ok, I had to purchased a three SIM card adapter to use with the Universal Turbo SIM Unlock Card. However, when I install the adapter with my US Cellular SIM card in the SIM card slot on the phone it gives me no SIM card installed icon symbol. And, so the Android OS never installs the Three SIM Card software.

I watched this tutorial on YouTube with two other Samsung phones using the exact three SIM card adapter with their phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4I6M5usRg

So I have been unable to test the SIM Unlock card which is suppose to tell the phone that the SIM cards are engineering SIM cards is why it suppose to bypass the check the SIM lock. Any ideas to how to get this to see the SIM cards with the adapters?
16th January 2015, 05:04 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
I am having the same problem but I have went a different route. I made a verizon s3 work with a att sim card a few years ago. So figured it might be possible with us cellular as well. So I rooted my mega with odin installed philz/cwrm recovery for the i9205 I beleive it is. Tried a custom rom for same version. On the sch-r960 and had no touch. So put it back stock and left it alone for awhile. Well the other day I got it back out cause I love the mega and want to use it on straighttalk. I have a galaxy s3 and had a bunch of roms for it on my sd card. So was like oh well and flashed wicked custom rom for the att galaxy s3. I figured I would for sure brick the mega. And what would ya know it booted up and ran just fine. Kinda crazy I was able to get it to reconize verizon some how then it went into roaming mode. I still have not figured out how to get it to detect the sim card for ST. So will be following this post I really wanna use my mega lol

Sent from my SCH-R960 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread