[Q] I need the Samsung galaxy mega SPH-L600 boot.img file

OP dsans08

1st July 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So I was trying to root the samsung galaxy mega from sprint and i saw a form that said to use vcoreroot-v2.tar file and to put it on the device using odin as a pda. i did that and now its stuck in the start up displaying the logo and and just sits there. In the vcoreroot-v2.tar file it contained a boot.img file so if anyone has a stock rom or the stock boot.img for the SPH-L600 from sprint in the usa that would be helpful. i have attached the vcoreroot-v2.tar file for reference. thank you very much!!!
Attached Files
File Type: tar vcoreroot-v2.tar - [Click for QR Code] (8.68 MB, 11 views)
4th July 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 239

495 posts
More
Did you ever get the boot.img? What are you currently on? 4.2.2 or 4.4.2?
22nd July 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Tablet stock boot
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsans08

So I was trying to root the samsung galaxy mega from sprint and i saw a form that said to use vcoreroot-v2.tar file and to put it on the device using odin as a pda. i did that and now its stuck in the start up displaying the logo and and just sits there. In the vcoreroot-v2.tar file it contained a boot.img file so if anyone has a stock rom or the stock boot.img for the SPH-L600 from sprint in the usa that would be helpful. i have attached the vcoreroot-v2.tar file for reference. thank you very much!!!

Did you ever find the stock SPH-L600 boot img?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread