Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to on wifi. no access to memory

Tip us?

krisyap
Old
(Last edited by krisyap; 6th July 2014 at 03:11 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] unable to on wifi. no access to memory

Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!

Mukiai
Old
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisyap View Post
Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!
what was your firmware?

click on image to go to my thread.
Download last versions of MuSPaC and PA in Mukiai Style
Another mine : PAS
MuSPaC bootanimation

Facebook Page