Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] unable to on wifi. no access to memory

OP krisyap

6th July 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!
Last edited by krisyap; 6th July 2014 at 04:11 PM.
8th July 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag 63
Thanks Meter: 218

397 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisyap

Hi, I was actually trying to unroot my phone, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it in. Came across the triangle app to reset my flash count. But it need root access, so I flashed vcoreroot-v2 into my phone and attempt to install supersu. But there's a problem. My wifi cant switch on.. I can see the phone directory thru my computer. But I cant write or read anything inside. I also realised that my phone memory is empty.. and shows 128mb?

I have a galaxy mega 6.3.. singapore region. Currently have no supersu installed. Root checker says my phone have no proper root access.

Hopefully theres a kind soul out there to troubleshoot this for me. Thanks!

what was your firmware?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread