if I want to add something to do?
example: Flashlight, Screen Shots
12th September 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougl@s123

if I want to add something to do?
example: Flashlight, Screen Shots

LOL.....

I have been deciding whether to release some things I have finished / been working on as I wanted to see what was causing some issues on some......

I have the Flashlight mod done already and working. It just stalls a bit at first for a few seconds at every reboot but then after works great every time you press ( no torch apk needed ) . Screen Shot I am working on at the moment as well. I have everything ready to modify and then compile. If I have time today I will get it done.

I also have the S5 Launcher 95% done, both Auto Rotation and non-Auto Rotation to include the Lock Screen Rotation. I just can't figure why the Home Screen Edit Page looks small when I have everything set. I have to be missing something. I am also adding Pull Up to the Auto Rotate launcher as it is missing. Everything as far as Magazine, Pull Up, Theming & Wall Paper Picker work perfect on it with no errors. Oh and also I can not add pages in the edit page screen as well. Only in landscape mode ......

Anyways been busy trying to come out with things for the Mega and use them for my other devices as well.
Last edited by DarkAngel; 12th September 2014 at 11:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #13  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 678

627 posts
More
Hey. Has anyone tried this on Sprint NG2?
12th October 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfl2004

Hey. Has anyone tried this on Sprint NG2?

It's not the same for the N2 but if u want to take the chance go ahead. I have already made some for other N2 TW Roms, just search under my name. It's SecSettings and SystemUI that have to be modded.
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th October 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #15  
Flag Deerfield Beach, Fl
Thanks Meter: 678

627 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel

It's not the same for the N2 but if u want to take the chance go ahead. I have already made some for other N2 TW Roms, just search under my name. It's SecSettings and SystemUI that have to be modded.

Thanks man. I just gave up my S3 after 2 yrs and bought an S4. I'm pretty much starting from scratch again. Going to start working on an S5 theme, and I definitely want the 4-in-1 reboot menu. I'm currently @mxmr Stock Rooted Deodexed NG2 Refitted rom. I've got pretty much all S5 apps working with the exception of IncallUI, it crashes when making a call. I hope to have working this weekend. I'll definitely check out your other threads. Thanks again!
13th October 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfl2004

Thanks man. I just gave up my S3 after 2 yrs and bought an S4. I'm pretty much starting from scratch again. Going to start working on an S5 theme, and I definitely want the 4-in-1 reboot menu. I'm currently @mxmr Stock Rooted Deodexed NG2 Refitted rom. I've got pretty much all S5 apps working with the exception of IncallUI, it crashes when making a call. I hope to have working this weekend. I'll definitely check out your other threads. Thanks again!

Your Welcome. Big thanks go to the Devs that made this happen. We need more members developing for the L600.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, l600, mega, ne2, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread