Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sprint 4.4.2 KitKat 4 Dock Windows mod/App

OP No4g4Me

10th August 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Here i used a module ka "gravity box". And I changed the double tap home key to application launcher then selected 12 apps, and then i used floating shortcuts to make the apps float into windows. On another note, the gravity box kitkat module has various mods working for sprints mega 6.3, and here is a screen shot of the following type up.

Also if you close the floating window it's available to relaunch as a recent app selection and restores exact position you backed out at. For example, im in chrome i launch a floating window app, then i hit the home key and go into a message app, then i hold the home key until recent apps shows finally select the floating app; and done. You are right where you left in a floating window. So with this kind of behavior it's easier for me hope it helps until we get some cooler mods. Also, i would like to see toolbox app intergrated into the mega 6.3, im able to bring up options in xsposed module but nothing happens.

I deleted the other two pics but they won't go away yet 😕
Last edited by Yes4g4me; 10th August 2014 at 08:57 PM.
24th September 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #12  
Flag Herford
Thanks Meter: 22

105 posts
It doesnt work for me
26th September 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #13  
Flag bắc ninh
Thanks Meter: 4

18 posts
hi
18th October 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
because the new versions of multi window plus is not working for the mega 6.3 I had backed up a previous version and it works great
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread