Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Omni 4.4.4

Tip us?
 
Willis9992
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question [Q] Omni 4.4.4

Anyone experiencing any random restarts in the new omni 4.4.4 update that got posted last night?
 
rhisendark
Old
#2  
rhisendark's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 459
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Turkiye
it is still in development. expect some issues.

Sent from my GT-S6500D using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Simone1996
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
I have a white screen when i installed this ROM
 
Sando_Khan
Old
#4  
Sando_Khan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 21
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sulina
Default re..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone1996 View Post
I have a white screen when i installed this ROM
I recommend you this, if you still want a custom rom!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682511
 
Zhuinden
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 28
Join Date: Jun 2014
I agree, we flashed my friend's phone yesterday with CM11 and it was giving white screens on standby too.
The custom ROM posted one above works flawlessly.
 
Simone1996
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sando_Khan View Post
I recommend you this, if you still want a custom rom!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682511
First I was installed cm 10.1 and I didn'y had white screens but after three months of use I had white screen on all ROMs, yesterday I installed oryginal soft by Odin and I have white screen too... Now I don't know what to do to remove this problem...
 
-dlink-
Old
#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone1996 View Post
First I was installed cm 10.1 and I didn'y had white screens but after three months of use I had white screen on all ROMs, yesterday I installed oryginal soft by Odin and I have white screen too... Now I don't know what to do to remove this problem...
Screen broken?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more