FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [androidarmv6][ROM][MTD][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for GT-S5570i [NIGHTLY]

Announcement from Alberto96: Final CM11 version released
QA Bot
19th October 2014, 01:30 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for [androidarmv6][ROM][MTD][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 for GT-S5570i [NIGHTLY]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

19th October 2014, 01:30 PM |#2  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siva710

Bro, Amazing Rom which made me Not to think about trying other ported ROMs. Only thing that I am waiting for long time to get fixed is, the long delay in showing the incoming call when the phone is in locked mode.. Please let me know if there is any workaround for it. It would be great if you can fix it at the earliest.. Thanks for such wonderful Rom.

What is the last nightly?
24th October 2014, 02:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
First, thank you .. but I have a problem with the rum, the screen becomes black after the appearance of the screen icon CyanogenMod ,, This happens when I put my card and I will be, and what a handsome actuation normal operation to remove them ,, When I put something else in between SIM card, insert remains in the screen, and enmities remain spin Unlock sim

I apologize to the English, Google translation xD
The Following User Says Thank You to PSYCO-A For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd November 2014, 11:11 AM |#4  

More
Some little problems
I tested after three months (the latest build that I've tested was the August 23 I think) the build of October 25, and I have to say I was a little disappointed, because I expected that some things were fixed, but I was wrong .. Even in this latest build I could not import contacts from the SIM, but I solved it by installing some app that "manage" the SIM. Okay, the colors of videos are fixed (YouTube is unusable anyway), but the thing that bothers me is that the video you have previously registered with a Stock ROM still not supported! Why? Not to mention the "bug" in the scrolling text.. I thought these little things were fixed!
15th November 2014, 08:26 AM |#5  

More
NOt Working with SIMs with out pins
Please HELP!!! It doesn't work with out pins. The boot animation starts and after 3 or 4 seconds it stop and the screen just turns black and stays like that fore ever.
23rd November 2014, 12:23 AM |#6  

More
Facebook Messenger contact
First I like to thank you for this great effort and you have my full respect
Second, I hope the reform communication problem in Facebook Messenger which is about
When I try to contact someone in the Facebook Messenger is the program to shut down the call automatically and completely shut down the program and this happens only when the other party answers the call
Phone used by Samsung gt-s5570i
Thank you for your attention
30th November 2014, 07:48 PM |#7  

More
a little tip to everyone ;)
if you want to follow the devoloping of this awesome rom,go here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2766229
4th December 2014, 06:17 AM |#8  
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Muy bueeenaaaa
7th December 2014, 11:50 PM |#9  

More
I have already mentioned problem, ROM works without SIM card, but when i insert it, it won't boot? How to fix that?
20th December 2014, 12:54 AM |#10  

More
sim card pin stay in waiting ,, What is the solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread