Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

It's about white lockscreen when i flashed Cm10.1

OP sontran_vietnam

21st July 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Hi there, I'm from Vietnam and using s6500d. This morning, i flashed CM 10.1build 27/12/2013 for s6500d through cmw 6.0.3.2. But after i turned on my phone, the lockscreen is white and i could not see anything @@ someone pls helpe. Thaks u so much
21st July 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #2  
ahmedadd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 29
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2682511
Try this amazing CM10.1 rom by @bleached it's very stable and the camcorder working.
21st July 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #3  
Antox97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 21
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Or instead, if you don't want to install CyanogenMod 10.1 by Bleached, try to downclock the CPU!
22nd July 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antox97

Or instead, if you don't want to install CyanogenMod 10.1 by Bleached, try to downclock the CPU!

How to overclocked up to 1.1ghz in stock rom ?
22nd July 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #5  
MaDaLiNoSt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165
 
439 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sontran_vietnam

How to overclocked up to 1.1ghz in stock rom ?

Do no double post your question. You allready created an thread for answers. This thread is dedicated to whitescreen issue. Not overclock tutorial!

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2
22nd July 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaLiNoSt

Do no double post your question. You allready created an thread for answers. This thread is dedicated to whitescreen issue. Not overclock tutorial!

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

Oh. Sorry
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes