Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 42,405 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App]S2 DigitalClock Widget for All cm&Stock

Tip us?
 
kewalj2646
Old
(Last edited by kewalj2646; 19th June 2014 at 06:10 AM.) Reason: add zip
#1  
kewalj2646's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: vapi
Default [App]S2 DigitalClock Widget for All cm&Stock

My new port for Stock GB Rom S2 Jelly Bean DigitalClock Widget
[ Instruction ]
1.Power off your device.
2.Press 3Combo buttons vol up+home+Power on.
3.Then Flash CWM Recovery Temp Its is attached.
4.Then mount system & Data
5.Then Go Back Apply update from SD card
6.Select my zip name DigitalClockS2.zip
7.Then Reboot Device Then enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140618-222318.png
Views:	53
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	2806307   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140619-101448.png
Views:	49
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	2806308   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140618-215114.png
Views:	46
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	2806309  
Attached Files
File Type: zip DigitalClockS2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (207.9 KB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kewalj2646 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Galaxy_Rohit
Old
#2  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 942
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Electrifying
First of all, ur zip has only an app...so no need for "3Combo buttons" coz that will lead ur phone into a mode that even u don't know of. Also it doesn't have /data which means no need to mount data partition to flash this.
* Just press & hold Home & Power buttons to access recovery mode & mount system. Then flash the zip.
Its nice to share new things & info: Thats what XDA is all about but u should not misguide the users.

Hope u understand..:sly:
 
ronhyukie07
Old
#3  
ronhyukie07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Taguig City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit View Post
First of all, ur zip has only an app...so no need for "3Combo buttons" coz that will lead ur phone into a mode that even u don't know of. Also it doesn't have /data which means no need to mount data partition to flash this.
* Just press & hold Home & Power buttons to access recovery mode & mount system. Then flash the zip.
Its nice to share new things & info: Thats what XDA is all about but u should not misguide the users.

Hope u understand..:sly:
home button+power button is for s5570.

in s5570i you must hold volume up+home button+power button

hope u understand :sly:
Press Thanks If I helped you
 
Galaxy_Rohit
Old
#4  
Galaxy_Rohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 942
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Electrifying
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhyukie07 View Post
home button+power button is for s5570.

in s5570i you must hold volume up+home button+power button

hope u understand :sly:
I absolutely understand. & I'm so sorry if it pinched ulol
 
ronhyukie07
Old
#5  
ronhyukie07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 153
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Taguig City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_Rohit View Post
I absolutely understand. & I'm so sorry if it pinched ulol
hahaha sorry too xD and im not offended by that. I just want to said that s5570 and s5570i is diff. in going to recovery mode
Press Thanks If I helped you
 
kewalj2646
Old
#6  
kewalj2646's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 53
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: vapi
Default sorry for mistake bcos m new to xda m trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewalj2646 View Post
My new port for Stock GB Rom S2 Jelly Bean DigitalClock Widget
[ Instruction ]
1.Power off your device.
2.Press 3Combo buttons vol up+home+Power on.
3.Then Flash CWM Recovery Temp.
4.Then Apply update from SD card
6.Select my zip name DigitalClockS2.zip
7.Then Reboot Device Then enjoy.
I Am sorry for my mistake I Am New To XDA So PLS.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...