FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 Case review

23rd January 2012, 09:25 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Wow it was thin before but I loved how it slipped in/out of my pocket with ease. I have a CaseMate Pop case and I like the added rigidity it adds to the phone while not too bulky. When I swap back to my CruzerLite though I once again love how thin it is but I feel less protected. I was hoping it was a bit thicker,maybe Ill buy one and try to add some thin abs plastic to the inside of the case for rigidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar

It is actually thinner. The feel on this case is WAY better than his last one. And I LOVED his last case.

 
 
23rd January 2012, 09:27 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSRBIKER

Wow it was thin before but I loved how it slipped in/out of my pocket with ease. I have a CaseMate Pop case and I like the added rigidity it adds to the phone while not too bulky. When I swap back to my CruzerLite though I once again love how thin it is but I feel less protected. I was hoping it was a bit thicker,maybe Ill buy one and try to add some thin abs plastic to the inside of the case for rigidity.

Thicker doesnt always mean more protection. He uses quality stuff. And you still have the bulge on the front to protect the glass and front of the phone. Ive dropped my phone 3 times since putting the case one, once from 5 ft up on the front. No damage at all.
23rd January 2012, 10:23 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
And now this is featured on Android Police. GET THE CASE NOW BEFORE ITS OUT OF STOCK.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/01...ake-it-happen/
24th January 2012, 01:18 AM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
i have an extra black and a clear one. if ur interested please pm me as some colors are already backordered for a month. im not looking to profit but i realized i prob shouldnt have a big android on the back of my phone at work. it looks unprofessional for me
24th January 2012, 01:47 AM |#25  
aly19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
I live in Canada, any way I can get these?
24th January 2012, 01:47 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenta

i have an extra black and a clear one. if ur interested please pm me as some colors are already backordered for a month. im not looking to profit but i realized i prob shouldnt have a big android on the back of my phone at work. it looks unprofessional for me

Where do you work? Sounds lame.
The people I know that have this case work for govt, pharmaceutical, and myself in telecom. Everyone has said that is a sick case. Tell them to shove it and Go Andy, hehehe
24th January 2012, 02:18 AM |#27  
reverepats's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,377
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidkevlar

And now this is featured on Android Police. GET THE CASE NOW BEFORE ITS OUT OF STOCK.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/01...ake-it-happen/

Guess they already are haha. Says they'll be in stock on Fed 20th. Good thing I ordered it at 4am this morning. Should have it tomorrow. an I can't believe the publicity this case is getting. Pretty stocked to see it tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
24th January 2012, 02:23 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 930
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats

Guess they already are haha. Says they'll be in stock on Fed 20th. Good thing I ordered it at 4am this morning. Should have it tomorrow. an I can't believe the publicity this case is getting. Pretty stocked to see it tomorrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Well, with a design as sick as this, Im surprised the whole net aint blowing it up. It going to be hard for joel to top this case with his next one. But Im sure Ill prob end up buying those too, lol
24th January 2012, 02:28 AM |#29  
mooread's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I ordered three today. The green one is on back order already. Should get the clear and blue one on Wednesday though. After all the press, better get yours quick.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
24th January 2012, 02:30 AM |#30  
tooter1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TN
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
I'm glad he's local to me. I can get them quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to tooter1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes