MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Post Reply

Cruzerlite Androidified TPU case review

21st April 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #11  
japaneezy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Have been using the teal and its really nice. The charger port hole still isn't perfect but I am just careful with it. Looked on ebay last night and there's a ****load of new options including some cool looking metal-ey ones. Before there were just the same ones from the larger retailers around $20.

Ill be picking up another cruzerlite soon, they are still the only one I found with the lanyard holes lol :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
21st April 2012, 02:26 AM   |  #12  
jaydubbs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newton
Thanks Meter: 230
 
537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I bought the smoke color and I have to say it looks and fits awesome. I have a custom battery cover and it can be seen through it which really makes it that much nicer. Extremely snug. Can't recommend this one more!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sincity
Thanks Meter: 338
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydubbs

I bought the smoke color and I have to say it looks and fits awesome. I have a custom battery cover and it can be seen through it which really makes it that much nicer. Extremely snug. Can't recommend this one more!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want to try the smoke color only have the green one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
21st April 2012, 03:16 AM   |  #14  
jaydubbs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newton
Thanks Meter: 230
 
537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rault18

I want to try the smoke color only have the green one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Looks like they're available on Amazon (US)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sincity
Thanks Meter: 338
 
937 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydubbs

Looks like they're available on Amazon (US)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Will grab me like five lol!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
androidified, andy the android, cruzerlite
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes