FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Dynaflo LIQUID-ARMOR INVISIBLE screen protector

2nd March 2012, 08:02 PM |#81  
konman795's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peglegrook

I'm curious how many coatings you'd get out of one bottle. I love the concept (if it proves to work over an extended test). But if it only lasted a 6 months or a year, I wonder if I could stomach the cost.

It's a pretty big bottle, I can see myself using it at least 30-35 times to coat my galaxy nexus screen.
 
 
2nd March 2012, 08:25 PM |#82  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for the reply. That is encouraging. I might have to spring for it.
6th March 2012, 01:56 AM |#83  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Fry's finally have this product now, I called and they have 2 sku#

LA100TB, a bottle version and

LA1004SC, convenience packs (4 singles use) and a Microfiber cloth

Going to get it tonight
6th March 2012, 03:14 AM |#84  
predation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastydude2

Fry's finally have this product now, I called and they have 2 sku#

LA100TB, a bottle version and

LA1004SC, convenience packs (4 singles use) and a Microfiber cloth

Going to get it tonight

Awesome! Good to know!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
6th March 2012, 04:55 AM |#85  
wilsonlam97's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Fake & a scam!

The screens are already protected against almost any small knife.
A proper test would be with sand rubbing against the screen. That's what would scratch it.
6th March 2012, 05:19 AM |#86  
konman795's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonlam97

Fake & a scam!

The screens are already protected against almost any small knife.
A proper test would be with sand rubbing against the screen. That's what would scratch it.

I'm guessing you saw the youtube video of the guy dragging a phone on the ground behind his motorcycle and the screen protector worked
6th March 2012, 08:25 AM |#87  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hey, I got a question for you guys who have applied this on your phone.

When you apply this screen protector, do you apply it over the earpiece and the front facing camera? If you apply over the earpiece, won't it dry and harden up over it?
6th March 2012, 06:19 PM |#88  
predation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadesocket

Hey, I got a question for you guys who have applied this on your phone.

When you apply this screen protector, do you apply it over the earpiece and the front facing camera? If you apply over the earpiece, won't it dry and harden up over it?

i would avoid the ear piece area and the seams around the phone.
6th March 2012, 06:28 PM |#89  
2.0t03speed's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
i ordered this today to used on my lte gnex. I've tried screen protectors (dry & wet applications) over the years and never found a brand that i was totally happy with. it was either too tacky or gave me a rubbery feel when i would use the screen. I'm hoping this will be a great solution for me as i love the feel of bare glass on a smart phone.
6th March 2012, 11:27 PM |#90  
Dakota0206's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.0t03speed

i ordered this today to used on my lte gnex. I've tried screen protectors (dry & wet applications) over the years and never found a brand that i was totally happy with. it was either too tacky or gave me a rubbery feel when i would use the screen. I'm hoping this will be a great solution for me as i love the feel of bare glass on a smart phone.

have you tried ghost armor?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Galaxy Nexus.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes